BRISTOL HEEL-MEET, SAT 1st AUGUST, 2009

Heelfan

Having telephoned Dr. Shoe/Tara (who posted the "Mini Heel-Meets in Bristol?" thread), this Saturday's meet on SAT 1st AUGUST is definitely ON! Therefore, I've offered to finalise it in this special thread for this date: DATE: Saturday 1st August 2009 MEETING POINT: STARBUCKS coffee house, centrally situated on the ground floor of the Mall (near the central fountain) inside the main MALL, CRIBB'S CAUSEWAY shopping complex, just off M5, JUNCTION 17 just north of Bristol. PARKING: Vast FREE car Park in front of the Mall. MEETING TIME: 12 NOON. HEELS: Are encouraged, but certainly not compulsory. I will be wearing my 4.5" heeled beige ankle boots. TIMETABLE: A wander around the excellent selection of shoe shops in Cribb's Causeway followed by lunch. Then, if the group wishes to, we could either stay on there or drive the 15 minutes into into central Bristol. Cabot Circus is the new shopping complex in central Bristol, but WARNING - their car park is horrendously expensive at £15 per day! Or, you may like to visit Mel at PEACHY SHOES (4" to 6" heels from gals' size 3 to guys' size 13). For those who optionally wish to stay into the evening, there is an excellent range of restaurants/pubs/clubs/cafes. TO ASSIST MEETING-UP: 1) Please bring with you a print-out of this posting with the details. 2) Please bring mobiles. If lost or late, ring me on 07966 450583. EXPECTED ATTENDERS: Please post below in this thread if you wish to attend. Let's have a good one! Cheers, HEELFAN

Onwards and upwards!

Great folks! I only posted confirmation of this Bristol Heel-meet yesterday at 5pm, and already we've got five EXPECTED ATTENDERS: Dr. Shoe Heelfan LovesHiHeeels nhoj62 mikeheel Anyone else is more than welcome to join us on Saturday for a great heely day. Please post below in this thread ...... Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

would love to join you but it's too far afield for me unfortunately. plus the missus has other plans for me anyway :) thanks for the invite though. :)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Many thanks for thinking about me Heelfan, but I will be in sunny or rainy Cornwall for a few days. Have a good day one and all, could not answer your pm, reply is your box is full.

life is not a rehearsal

Even better folks! I only posted confirmation of this Bristol Heel-meet on Monday at 5pm, and already we've got six EXPECTED ATTENDERS: Dr. Shoe Heelfan LovesHiHeeels nhoj62 mikeheel Si Anyone else is more than welcome to join us on Saturday for a great heely day. Please post below in this thread ...... Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!