Would you like it if your heels came to life?

zebra heels

Would you like if your high heels came to life?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like if your high heels came to life?

• yes
    • no

I really don't know how or why I want to respond to this thread. OK! What about this? I'm going to give a qualified no. I don't want to be kicked or trambled by the rest of the heels for not choosing them for a particular occasion. When I see a pair of heels that takes my breath away, they seem to say, "come and let us be the footwear of your dreams". Then their image is imprinted in my priority data processes to somehow purchase them, if or when possible. Whatever else I may imagine them to say or exhibit is a total projection from their affect upon the desires that I have. I'm not sure, but I think we all use our imaginations to project life onto inanimate objects. A more scientific approach to this idea is that all matter has some intelligence. It performs in the manner it has developed. A rock will continue to exist in the same condition until some force causes it to change in some respect. Likewise, liquids and gases will also perform in the realm they have developed until something causes them to change. Isn't reality fascinating and intriguing. What would objects say, if they could communicate with humans. Through technical and imaginary thinking, we now have the opportunity to behold the lovely objects of footwear known as heels. They will continue to hold onto their properties until some force causes them to change. Now this change could be in the world of animation from ones use of thought imagery, which could make them seem to be alive, at least to the imaginer. I prefer to wear them and imagine what I can do while being affected by their adornment. Good luck and have fun in your world. Someday our worlds may intersect and we can enjoy each other's imagery.

I agree that the video was very cleverly done. I prefer to live in the real world and leave the fantasy world left for my dreaming at night. That has been vivid enough for me. And I have sure had some dillies of dreams in the past. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Bubba, please don't hold back. Say what you really think! :)

I guess I should have included IMHO......

(Not know for holding back, HappyFeat....and neither are a whole bunch of others of this form.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Might be interesting if they came to life and turned into Transformers! Or maybe it would be deadly being chased and stomped at by a giant stiletto!

Maybe not.

i wouldnt like if they were like transformers. i love the movies though!!! i dont know why i just would like to see high heels walking themselves. :)