What Would you Chose.

Simcity3

dont hundreds of people do that when they buy from the likes of ebay and even on here in the for sale section??

Thats as maybe, but when you are purchasing from ebay et al in the vast majority of cases you would not know who the previous owner was. Unlike the suggestion here where you are "targeting" an individual person directly to wear their personal shoes or boots...with the key factor remaining that they were once worn by the "focus" of your attentions. Wanting to wear high heels is ok, but I just feel that saying "I want to wear Victoria Beckhams boots" crosses the line.

If you where in a possision where you could get a pair of shoes worn by any celebrity at any given time wich pair would you chose. We are not talking a pair similar but the actual pair he/she is wearing. post a pic along with it.

Simcity, you must have meant the same model and style in the size you wear in stead of the same exact heels Mrs, Beckham is wearing. I don't know if many of the girls have been in a celebrity status, but I have often been in the position of wanting to be in the exact same shoes they were wearing at the same time I saw them. Of course, when I came back to reality, I desparately wanted to find the same heels in my size. It's the basic principle of effective advertising. I just wished there was a way to relay my desire to the shoe company that put them on the market, that they should make more pairs for me.

Simcity, you must have meant the same model and style in the size you wear in stead of the same exact heels Mrs, Beckham is wearing. I don't know if many of the girls have been in a celebrity status, but I have often been in the position of wanting to be in the exact same shoes they were wearing at the same time I saw them. Of course, when I came back to reality, I desparately wanted to find the same heels in my size. It's the basic principle of effective advertising. I just wished there was a way to relay my desire to the shoe company that put them on the market, that they should make more pairs for me.

Yeah that was the idea but i wasent expecting that i had to cut it out in paper for them to understand the meaning of this tread.

Yeah that was the idea but i wasent expecting that i had to cut it out in paper for them to understand the meaning of this tread.

So then why don't you just ask, If you could have your pick of any high heel in the world, which ones would you get?

It does sound like you are targeting a certain celeb for their heels and to me , that sounds a little perverted.

real men wear heels

I think it was meant to be a hypothetical question. I don't think anyone's suggesting that someone would break into that celebrity's home to steal their shoes... For example they might say "I'd like the brown boots Victoria Beckham's wearing in this picture...".

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think it was meant to be a hypothetical question. I don't think anyone's suggesting that someone would break into that celebrity's home to steal their shoes...

For example they might say "I'd like the brown boots Victoria Beckham's wearing in this picture...".

Could not have explained it better.

If you where in a possision where you could get a pair of shoes worn by any celebrity at any given time wich pair would you chose. We are not talking a pair similar but the actual pair he/she is wearing. post a pic along with it.

i would chose these brown boots worn by Victoria beckham.

does anyone know what kind of boots those are?