Here in Support

While I am a sneaker fiend I found my way here to read and support people who like to wear heels, particularly my husband. High heels appeal to my love of things out of the norm, independent thinking, and creativity. Seeing boots here reminds me that is an interest of mine because I like costumes and dramatic looks. I will try to be visible rather than just a gawker but ideally I am here to drag my husband to the site to boost his outside the home heel confidence. :winkiss:

Welcome to hhplace, Quiet Mouse :silly: How noble of you to try to find a way to boost your husband's confidence to wear his high heels outside of the house. I'm sure that all of the members that wear their heels outside in public, with confidence, have all been in his position at one time or another. I'm also sure that you'll find a great deal of support to aid you in your endeavor. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Cool Lady, I hope this board gives your hubby the inspiration he needs. The single biggest hurdle is the support of your wife and as he has that, there should be no stopping him. Welcome to you both. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Your husband is a very lucky man to have a supportive and un derstanding wife like you. I'm sure that once you get him here, he'll see that heels are fun and that hes not the only one in the world - we're actually a nice lot when you you get to know us :-)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Welcome, Quiet Mouse. Your husband is fortunate to have a supporting wife like you. Not all of us heel lovers are as fortunate. You will make his transition to a public heeler much easier. Best of luck to both of you.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

yep lucky man to have such a supporting wife!! many dont!! yep that is a big step, to do it in public!! keep looking for the right place and for that mater shoes for public heeling self need to take the next step!! welcome!!;)

Good on you for your suppport of your hubbys love of heels. I know that it is very important to me that me wife supports me and we who have ladies like my wife and yourself are truly blessed!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the warm welcome! I was pleased to see my sweet man bookmark this site when I showed him this thread. ;) Being married to a supportive wife isn't all easy- he has to put up with me good-naturedly nagging him to wear heels more often since he likes them so much.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I was pleased to see my sweet man bookmark this site when I showed him this thread. ;)

Being married to a supportive wife isn't all easy- he has to put up with me good-naturedly nagging him to wear heels more often since he likes them so much.

Oh my! what a hardship to have. hehe. He will wear them when he is comfortable. Good to hear that he likes the site, it has been a huge help to me.

Your support of his heel wearing is so impotant to him I would dare to say, I know that having my wifes support and approval means everything. Your stories will also inspire and help many of the other men and women who surf onto HHP looking for the answers to the ?'s they have had, believing that they are alone in the world with their hobby.

Good lock to you and your husband, heel regularly and often.

Quiet Mouse:-) Welcome to both you and your husband to the Forum. I'm sure that he will very quickly enjoy wearing heels in public with your support and all of the support of the members here on the HH Place. You can increase your support and his enjoyment by tripping along beside him while in public to help him realize that he can wear his heels anyplace and anywhere he feels comfortable with. Also, a big welcome to Horaceh505 from Argentina as he starts to enjoy his posting with us all here on the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!