First time in heels

heels1710197

I can't remember the first time I wore high heels. I used to play in my mom's closet when I was 2 or 3 years old. I do remember clomping around our house wearing her shoes when I was really very young. I bought my first pair of my own high heels when I was 12. And, began wearing them outside in public when I purchased them. I still wear them (high heels, that is :winkiss:.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can only tell you it takes a long time and lots of courage, to go out on your own for the very first time, in my case I had to force myself to do it, but thirty years on, no real problems, wish I new then what I know now. I do think peoples thoughts have changed over the years, and nowadays anything goes.

life is not a rehearsal

It was the first time I ever went out in girl mode. I had gone to a party night and I thought that the party was going to be held at my friend's house but it turned out that it was to be held in a function room. Then everyone decided to go onto a club afterwards, I nearly died and wasn't going to go but the pub was closing and no one was going home! It was a fantastic evening out and I loved it!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

My first time memories wearing heels are also not available. However, I can tell you that one of my favorite childhood games was hide and go seek in friends' houses. The opportunities to sample available heels were abundant, but so little time to enjoy for very long.

i also dont remember the first time as i used to wear my mums boots around the house when i was very young. i kind of remember feeling very nervous when i first went out in boots in my early teens but nothing bad happened then so i just continued wearing what i want when i want. now age 40 i am too old to worry what people think :winkiss:

I was 11 when I tried my mom's heels for the first time. I will never forget how completely different they felt compared to my sneakers. It was exhilarating. I remember she had an especially sexy pair of white, knotted open-toe sandals I absolutely loved. I always felt so incredibly lady-like in them, and I loved it! By the time I outgrew them, I was hooked on heels. I bought my first pair when I was 26, four years after I got married. They were a pair of black, 3.5" pumps I picked up at Payless. Regrettably, I hadn't told my wife about my affinity for high-heels until after she'd found the tag for them. Several months, many long discussions, and a few weeks of marriage counseling later, she finally understood that she had nothing to fear from my wearing heels. I'm not gay, or a closet transsexual. I'm just a guy who loves to wear heels. She had actually suspected something when we were still dating. I had told her how much I love a woman in heels, I just hadn't told her I liked wearing them myself. One night while at her apartment, she modeled a new pair of ankle boots she had bought. That same evening, I tried them on myself and modeled for her. I did it as a bit of a lark, and we had a good time with it, but they felt incredible. Then, while we were browsing local computer bulletin board systems (this was a few years before the net), she noticed I hadn't taken her boots off yet. She pointed that out, and asked if there was anything I wanted to tell her. I wish I had at that point, but I was too afraid she'd freak and dump me. 10 years later (we've been married for 14 years now), I own several pairs of sandals and two pairs of ankle boots, and I've been street-heeling since last September. My wife loves the way I look in heels, and often points out shoes she sees on TV and deals she finds online. She's particularly fond of pumps with a wide ankle strap. One thing I've noticed since I started street-heeling is how much more open I've become with my femininity. Having seen society's increasing acceptance of gender issues and read the testimonials on this board, I'm no longer concerned with how people perceive me, and a lot more comfortable expressing that part of myself in public. I've never felt more liberated, and it feels absolutely fantastic!

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Will anybody tell me what happend when you wore high heels for first time?

My feet exploded in pain, my ears fell off, and I lost feeling in "special" parts of my body.

A thermonuclear explosion destroyed my parent's house. :winkiss:

Next question?

Frodo