Hello from UK

Hi, whilst I am not new to this forum Ive only recently been brave enought to register and thought I'd introduce myself. A thirty something :winkiss: male whose been wearing heels since .. well a long time! Suppose that like most of us, I cant say why i do it but its just feels right. Kept my heels hidden for years wishing that it was acceptable for men to wear heels but terriied of being found out. However since I found this site and have read your posts, ive been encouraged by the fact that I am not alone or a freak. Finally told my wife about it and she didnt a freak out she didnt exactly embrace. Shes said its ok and she doesnt have a problem but she didnt want to be a part of it :silly: OH well, baby steps. Anyway thanks for such a gr8 place. Hope to post pics soon if i can get any decent ones

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Welcome to hhplace, partyshoes :silly: Glad to have you finally join us. Good to hear that your wife, while not overly thrilled with the idea of you and high heels, is ok with the practice. Also hope your experiences here will encourage others to register and become part of the ever growing men in heels movement. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, and welcome. She 'didn't want to be a part of it'....great isn't it!! I wonder what her reaction would be if you suggested that you didn't want to be a part of her ..wearing ties or something !!! M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Welcome to the Forum. Maybe your wife will warm more in the future when she suddenly realizes that it s only shoes instead of something really disasterous to your and her health. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks - think thats the point. they are only shoes! I think that as a result of society's stereo typing, she associated men and heels as some sort of deviancy. Although we have discussed at length and she understands this, I think she is still struggling to get her head around the fact that her husband likes wearing heels sorry, trigger finger sent message before i finished ... meant o to just add that 'theres nothing deviant or even gay about me or any other bloke who wears heels'

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

sorry, trigger finger sent message before i finished ... meant o to just add that 'theres nothing deviant or even gay about me or any other bloke who wears heels'

Nobody is saying there is, no need to "defend" yourself buddy :winkiss:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!