Dont you just hate it.....

LailaLily

this post is gonna be(with ur help and contributions) an ongoing post that can have to do with feet or heel. it can be like a rant and rave thread!! Ok i will start off.... DONT YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN..you know you have some hot heels and a random person(usually a female who thinks anything higher then an inch heel is "hard" to walk on) comes and asks"how can you walk in those"? I hate it when people ask that! it irritates me, would i wear it if it wasnt comfortable for me? I just loovee how people assume that the higher the heel, it automatically means u have to be like wonderwoman or superman to wear them! i know they dont mean bad, but its annoying to me.

some people just dont know what to say, so they say somthing kind of idiotic in a way ( I think to maybe cover up what they would REALLY say or think) but thats my feeling on it.

I hate it when you see a nice pair of boots that you can't afford at that moment but when you do get the money and go back they're sold out! I hate the way that some manufacturers know that they're styles "run small" and then seemingly refuse to go up to size 9 or 10...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

...asks "how can you walk in those"?

I hate it when people ask that!

I've had that experience several times and eventually came to realize:

• They see your shoes, maybe like them, and want to start a conversation.
  • They're impressed with your ability to wear heels that are apparently beyond their ability and wonder if you know something they don't know, maybe take vitamins, flip your hips, wave your arms, hold your breath; some secret.
  • They're genuinely curious, maybe they've never gotten the knack.
  • They're surprised to see a counterexample of their belief that men are biologically incapable of wearing heels.
  • They've already asked the alternate form of the question already that day, "Are those shoes comfortable?"

DONT YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN.. you are finally wearing your new boots/shoes, to find out after 2 hours orso they start to hurt so badly, all the fun is melting away like snow from the sun.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

After geting a new pair of heels that fit perfectly, but when you start walking they develop a crease or fold in a noticeable area that makes them look cheap or old. When my Mary Jane high heels show excessive wear on the straps after wearing the them only a few times. Like it has already been mentioned, seeing a new pair of heels and their tips all scratched, torn, and worn down from just walking for a short while to do some shopping and/or an errand.