Cone heels for the wife

e

Bought the wife a pair of 5" cone heel sandals for around the house.

Ladies,

will she like them and what's your experience? Thanks.

Not a lady ... but I think you should post a picture before you can expect any useful replies.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised how little feedback I've received from the women on this board... I'm hoping some gal out there will help me give these to the wife, perhaps for valentines day?

I'm surprised how little feedback I've received from the women on this board...

I'm hoping some gal out there will help me give these to the wife, perhaps for valentines day?

Buddy, why would you need a girl to help you "give" them to your wife?

That almost make things sound a bit fishy...

Give them to her as a present, no special occassion needed, just tell your wife you wanted her to have something nice..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Buddy, why would you need a girl to help you "give" them to your wife?

That almost make things sound a bit fishy...

Give them to her as a present, no special occassion needed, just tell your wife you wanted her to have something nice..

Agree. You can ask for girls' advice as to what she may think of shoes you're going to get her, but you can't expect a girl to give her the shoes ... if that's really what you meant.

• 2 weeks later...

CONE heel? I realise that is the seller's description, and can see why, but surely that is a flared heel (although it might have other names as well)? Quite a nice shape with reasonable delicacy and a broader tip which might be more stable for some wearers.

A true cone heel, as I recall, was fat at the top and tapered fairly evenly to a narrowish stiletto-like tip - in other words a 'fat stiletto' with none of the latter's curvy elegance. They are still seen, unfortunately.

I'm surprised how little feedback I've received from the women on this board...

I'm hoping some gal out there will help me give these to the wife, perhaps for valentines day?

I think they're awful.

(sorry Roz but it's my honest opinion)

I agree with shrimper, you should get a pole to go with them or at least a piece of rope and a chair.

;-)