From the boys to our supportive female partners

HHfanatic

Its is close to Xmas and I want to thank my supportive wife for accepting me wearing the footwear I feel look good on me and make me feel comfortable. You gave me my best xmas gift ever. When this thread is "a mile long" of men thanking their female partner for being supportive, I will show it to my wife. :-)

I love the fact that my wife is so open and supportive of my many habits (heels being one OF COURSE! *grin*) that I wouldn't trade her for anything! She is truly one in a million to me :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hope you don't mind if I give thanks for my b/f for being ok with me wearing heels in this thread :)

I don't think anyone would mind. However, is he ok with you wearing your heels in places other than just in this thread? :thumbsup::welcome::clap::winkiss::lmao::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would like to thank Mickey for her tolerance on everything that comes between us. As you well know those of you that are married, life is not smooth but with ups and downs. It seems that we both have had quite a few ups and downs with our health the last few years, but the waters now seem to be finally smoothing out for a while. Thank goodness. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

A big thanks to my wife too. She has been understanding since the beginning (that was in 1974!) and it has only gotten better. I am truly fortunate in many ways.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!