Size Nine

Magickman

I guess that I am fortunate, to be able to wear a common size nine, in high heeled women's shoes. It is always easy to find my size, in virtually every women's shoe, sandal, and boot style that I like. I can always find women's shoe sizes that fit, but some men's shoe styles are not available small enough to fit me. Is that a portentous omen?

I wear a 10 in women's shoes. It has been so long since I bought men's shoes (size :w00t2: I've forgotten how tough they were to find. Being 8 is small I guess they didn't carry many pairs. Oh well, another reason to wear women's shoes!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I guess that I am fortunate, to be able to wear a common size nine, in high heeled women's shoes. It is always easy to find my size, in virtually every women's shoe, sandal, and boot style that I like.

I can always find women's shoe sizes that fit, but some men's shoe styles are not available small enough to fit me.

Is that a portentous omen?

Same here. I am a lucky man!

real men wear heels

I am a size 8 (mens). My boots in my avatar are roughly a size 9. It is harder to find anything larger than a 10. What I have noticed is that leather boots tend to shrink over time, partially due to getting wet (rain and snow).

I have worn western style boots most of my life, and I too have noticed that they seem to draw up after being wet (washing horses). They have always stretched back out with time and wear and fit as well maybe even better after being wet.

hi there Kittyinboots, I'm also a size 9 (I assume you are talking about WOMENS size 9) I'm very lucky like you are, if thats the right size 9 your saying. cheers!:w00t2: