Heels going up

Bubba136

This was on the Yahoo web browser this morning. Has anyone else seen it?

(Click on the video titled: "High heels: Upward trend alarm docs" when the news menu loads.) There is a short commercial prior to the main report.

High Heels

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Eventually it will come down. I don't know after how many years though. Probably fewer than 100. Unless of course it hits another space shuttle and the people in Houston will have a tough time figuring out what happened. Time for the ecologists to worry about all the garbage we have dumped in space. There are many thousands nuts and bolds in orbit. You get hit by one of those you have had it. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

The formula as given is BS. It was made up to explain the high heels in "Sex and the City." Unless someone can come up with a constant to plug into the third leg of the triangle, you can't use the Pythagorean theorem to solve the problem. I'm no slouch at math and I'm stumped.

Warnings could be placed on about many types of shoes and appearal if one looked hard enough and spent time looking for the "dangers" in them. In the case of high heels, if a man or woman wants to wear them, they will wear them based on how comfortable they are in them.