2008 Male Leg Contest Comment Thread

thatotherguy

PLEASE DO NOT POST ENTRIES HERE Hey guys, I am sure that everyone wants to make comments on the various entries for the 2008 leg contest but are holding back because of the rules on that thread... but here we go! we now have a "comments only" thread :w00t2:! Oh yeah, ladies feel free to comment as well!

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

This is a great idea. Thank you. The judge or judges will have their work cut out for them, all the legs look really good. Hope everyone is enjoying the looking as much my wife and I had taking the pics. (I bribed her with chocolate)

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

Have you noticed that most of the guys who posted pictures shave their legs and wear hosery? Everyone looks great and we all have legs to be proud of. This is a great site. Happy Heeling everyone. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Brilliant as a few people were not reading the rules only the females shave legs in this house by choice and another rule that isn't required. so had to hide them some how. Al

Oh yeah, ladies feel free to comment as well!

Hello guys,

I have to wonder where all the pictures of male heel wearers are who are proud to be males?

So far it helps to confirm my theory about guys needing to create their own idealized a female image. An image that you yourself are in control of.

Or perhaps it just helps you to de-stress somehow by allowing you to feel a bit more female for the period you're wearing them?.

Anyway, if the above is what you seek then one thing I did notice from these shots is that; when your leg muscles are relaxed, ie, sitting or just with the weight off them. They look less bulgy.

Nonetheless, I have to say there are some fairly stunning ones

I shan't pass any judgment yet as I'm sure there are more to come.

Thanks for permitting me to post here.

:w00t2:

Hello guys,

I have to wonder where all the pictures of male heel wearers are who are proud to be males?

So far it helps to confirm my theory about guys needing to create their own idealized a female image. An image that you yourself are in control of.

Or perhaps it just helps you to de-stress somehow by allowing you to feel a bit more female for the period you're wearing them?.

Anyway, if the above is what you seek then one thing I did notice from these shots is that; when your leg muscles are relaxed, ie, sitting or just with the weight off them. They look less bulgy.

Amanda,

Your theories above are fairly close, in my case anyways. When I'm out to the club, or out and about, it's not about recreating what I love to see in a women. But, on occasion (like a few days ago), I do like to do this.

I've been kinda a "man's man" throughout my early life (probably from repressing my love for heels and femininity); ie boxing for years, sports, etc. It's nice to accept and like being in touch with my femininity at times, even while just going out and about. I like the fact that my feet are nicely pedicured and (to me) sexy. Femininity is sexy to me.

You rock as usual,

Scott

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Hello guys,

Amanda, you are pretty much spot with regards to your theory and me. Its all about re-creating that idealized image as far as I'm concerned.

The female form (in particular legs with heels) is a beautiful thing and if I can re-create part of it then I'm a happy man.

Hello guys,

Well, I partially agree with that. I don't normally go to this extreme in dressing up, but when I think leg contest, I wouldn't think someone is going to win with hair on the legs and more butch looking legs while wearing high heels, but I may be wrong. I mean, I am sure you as a female would probably rather see a picture of very masculine looking legs, but it wouldn't work well in a pair of high heels (the core of this forum) would it?

On the other hand, it is indeed fun to be able to create an image of women that I love, and it isn't even sexual, it just feels good to (be able to) do on that rare occasion.

Hello guys,

As much as I agree with you that yes, the pictures usually depict a female image. However, I believe that it is due to the fact that this is a "leg contest" which causes so many feminine images appear. In my opinion,the male perception of an "ideal" set of legs would be something feminine as opposed to masculine.

For myself, outside of the leg contest I wear high heels in a guy manner... ie: what you would see a guy in on the street other than the shoes. But then again, i keep my high heels wearing strictly to the privacy of my girlfriend and myself...

It is an interesting topic to explore nonetheless, as sexuality never fails to amaze me:thumbsup: thanks for bringing up the topic Amanda!

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

I wouldn't like to be the judge of this competition. Some really nice pairs of legs and heels in this contest. Not to mention a little peek at some hosiery, skirts and dresses. I'll be adding my entry as soon as I figure out how to add attachments to posts :w00t2:

Have you noticed that most of the guys who posted pictures shave their legs and wear hosery? Everyone looks great and we all have legs to be proud of.

This is a great site. Happy Heeling everyone.

Henri

Of course, aren't we out to give the girls some competition:silly: .(Just Kidding) Nothing looks better then a nice pair of heels with a nice pair of legs to move them down the road. I hope all who look at the pics are enjoying what they see.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

From what I have seen so far, I think this leg contest should be posted in the thread for CD's etc. Have not seen one man in men shorts and heels or anything male. Which brings a question to mind. Will post a pole.

real men wear heels

From what I have seen so far, I think this leg contest should be posted in the thread for CD's etc. Have not seen one man in men shorts and heels or anything male.

Well, the "shorts" that I'm wearing in two of my photos are in fact men's skinny jeans. The illusion must have worked then :w00t2:

Sorry johnie No shorts, no skirt, really does someone want to see my knickers? my shorts aren't short enough. Not into skirts, (open to fashion change at a later date, until then?) Al

Ooooo, when do we vote??

Hey guys, I have been pretty sick for the last couple of weeks. I may not get to post rules for voting until later this week. If you are willing to wait fo a couple of more days, that would be great. If everybody is anxious to get started and would like to take the lead, that would be OK as well.

I hope everybody is having fun, which is the idea, isn't it?

Style is built from the ground up!

I don't mind waiting, Happy. Just make sure you feel better first!

I think I am through the worst; however I have to get caught up on a few other things first.

Here is my idea for voting...

Pick the top three in order, first place, second place, third place. First place votes get 5 points, second place three, and third place one. If any women happen to vote (which seems to be important to many people) their votes count double. Also, you can't vote for yourself.

We can vote in a new thread. All votes are "public" and can include reasons for the vote.

Please post any ideas for voting. I will have something up by Wednesday, November 19th, unless somebody else jumps ahead.

Style is built from the ground up!