WANTED: your best date for WHM 2009

kneehighs

WANTED: which date for the WHM 2009 works best for you?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. WANTED: which date for the WHM 2009 works best for you?

• Saturday, Feb. 21st. 2009
    • Saturday, Feb. 28th 2009
    • It doesn't matter either way

A certain publicly-traded, Fortune 50 company stated yesterday that it would take a $25 billion impairment charge in the fourth quarter for its cable, publishing, and AOL units.

The pink slips are coming.

The way the economy is going, this might be the last International HM for a long time.

Airwolf

How do those things have anything to do with each other? Even if we slip into a giant recession with unemployment quadrupling, still 80% of the people have a job, and planes will still be flying. Except the one that landed on the Hudson yesterday, I happened to be right on the Western Parkway when it happened. So maybe attendance drops from 30 people to 20.

What's all the fuss about?

<mod mode> Just wanted to say that this thread will remain about the World Heet Meet in London only. Any other discussions about perceived pink slips and other off topic stuff will be cleaned up...thank you</mod mode>

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

There's another ongoing thread for the heelmeet:-

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/real_life_meetings/11962-world_heel_meet_2009_london_date_change_saturday_feb_21_2009_a.html

This thread is presumably redundant and can be locked.

<mod mode> Just wanted to say that this thread will remain about the World Heet Meet in London only. Any other discussions about perceived pink slips and other off topic stuff will be cleaned up...thank you</mod mode>

Always High-Heel Responsibly

thanks to all to make all this effort come true, I am doing the impossible to make it, the problem is my job itienerary during these months, is hard for me to set a date, and it was impossible and nonsense to give an opinion from me, sorry, the date is good and will make many to attend, i will make really the impossible to go just for the fact that it will worth the try, and secondly to wear my boots in company of all of you guys, maybe you can make the little competition in my honor "the morpho boot competition" if it happen that i can not attend and if all would like to do it of course just for fun. Will keep you updated.

V. Morpho

• 4 weeks later...