Hi from Oklahoma

Got tired of reading and not being able to reply to interesting posts. I have had a love for high heels since the 70's growing up in a private school where the girls were all required to wear dresses or skirts and many wore pantyhose and 3-5 inch heels daily. My mother had a couple pairs of high heel pumps that I wore when I had the chance, but I mostly just admired the ones I saw in front of me every day and wished I could wear them. When I started driving and had my own car I started hitting garage sales and then graduated to buying new at Payless and Wal Mart. At one time I probably had about a dozen pairs with no heels under 3", but now I'm down to 3 pairs of 4" and my favorite - a pair of Pleaser 6" heels with 2" platforms which I get to wear several hours per week. My wife is understanding and allows me to indulge my fantasies in the privacy of our home. I don't want to go public anyway. Except for crossdressing on Halloween twice the most outgoing I have ever been is trying on shoes in the store and I drove my manual transmission car wearing the above mentioned 6 inchers once. I love this site and equally enjoy reading about women's and men's thoughts about wearing high heels. I have written some crossdressing fiction and may post them after putting more emphasis on the shoes to be more appropriate for this site. Keep up the good posts everyone. See ya around :w00t2:

• 3 weeks later...

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKLAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plain--------. OPPS! ER! Got carried away for a while. I'm back now to welcome you to the HH Place Forum. Got any heely adventures to tell us? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!