Next Signature Boot Advice?

thighboots

Hello - I want to buy myself a new pair of knee high boots for the winter but am not sure what ones to buy?

I have seen that Next have quite a nice range this year, I really like the look of the 'Signature Black Buckle Long Boots'

http://www.next.co.uk/shot.asp?b=X42&p=266&s=10&n=Women&pid=427-809&exclude=00E00

They are fully leather lined which is great as it is one of 'must haves' for any boots.

I was just wondering if anyone has a pair of these?? - and if so could they tell me what they are like?? - are they worth buying??

I would love to see some other pictures of the boots being worn as well.

Hope to hear from someone!

:winkiss:

My experience of Next is that they only have a pretty limited range on display. What's on display is what they've got in stock. If you want a particular style in a particular size you'll be lucky to find it at your local store.

are they worth buying??

Not for the advertised price of £120 they're not.

I'd be waiting to get them in a sale if I were you - or at one of the Next Clearance branches (at Oxford, MK & other places).

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I would go in a shop and have a look/feel of them.

then you will know for sure.

there stuff is either really good or very disappointing. the only way to know will be to see them in real life.

This is very good advice. Everyone should apply this to any boots or shoes they see in an ad or magazine if you have the opportunity to go to store and physically see them or even have a chance to try them on.

Thanks for the comments! I love the look of the boots - unfortunately they are mail order only - no store stocks them otherwise I would definately go in and look / try before I buy! I think I will treat myself to a pair - what do you think?? - or can anyone suggest any other quality knee highboots?? :winkiss: