A different take on boots and a dress

Bootking

These Colin Stuart gold snakeskin leather booties (11) are something of the latest rage now, paired off with a velvet dress!

Any guys up for a leg contest??

Nice twist! I like the booties with the dress.

Didn't someone do that a while back?:sad: Any who, why not.:nervous: Lets do it again.:winkiss:

You are a bold man, Johnieheel!

Style is built from the ground up!

Okay johnnieheel and HappyFeat, who is up next????

And just to go a little off base, even the Bootking himself does not wear boots ALL OF THE TIME!

And of course, I'm waiting for Jeff to see this thread!!!!

post-9697-133522869122_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!

Okay johnnieheel and HappyFeat, who is up next????

And just to go a little off base, even the Bootking himself does not wear boots ALL OF THE TIME!

And of course, I'm waiting for Jeff to see this thread!!!!

Ask, and you shall receive! Heh! Well, I must say I was certainly impressed with the velvet dress and the booties! Well done, my friend! I liked what I saw a lot! You looked very stylish, sleek even! Two thumbs up! As for a leg contest, sounds like fun!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Am I the first with a negatory response? OOoooh, so sorry, but I really don't like them. Part of the excitement of boots is feeling the shaft along the calf. As heels go, I guess they're ok, but I'd rather feel tight leather squeezing my muscles with every step.

I too prefer knee boots for those reasons William, but ankle boots can be good too. Since I cover my boots with jeans anyway, I tend to use ankle boots more often for convenience when I go out and them not being as hot for longer periods of wearing them. The ones in his photo aren't exactly my style, but I won't go as far as William with the "negatory response". I think Bootking looks just fine. :winkiss:

Bootking :-)

I dont wear dresses or skirts and I'm not sure my legs would be nice looking enough to take a picture and compete with most of you guy's. Maybe I will ask my s/o if I could "borrow" a skirt and hose from her... Think it would be fun (only for once...)

Note: Is-it really your legs we see on the picture and avatar ?

Bootking :-)

Is-it really your legs we see on the picture and avatar ?

Indeed daniel, it is me in the flesh at the ripe old age of 55!!

Actually, each avatar that I have had since I have been on this site is me.

It's all about the heel!

Indeed daniel, it is me in the flesh at the ripe old age of 55!!

Actually, each avatar that I have had since I have been on this site is me.

Well, I've always been impressed. I'm only six years away, so I hope I'll look that good when I'm 55!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great boots and legs Bootking! Also, the velvet dress is a perfect pairing with those short boots. I don't usually care for ankle boots but your pair is a very nice design style(color,heel height and shape)...further proof that one can never own enough boots !!! those booties are very fashionable and sexy as presented in your photos.