Hi there.

Pretty new here. Been lurking for a few days and finally decided to introduce myself. So far I'm loving the site.

I'm a 25 year old male that loves wearing and looking at high heels. I don't own to many of my own yet but I'm working on that.

If anybody knows where to get good heels in the Orlando, Florida area (specifically Winter Garden) I'd appreciate being told. I wear a 10 or a 11 in women's depending on the shoe style. I want a minimum heel height of 4" and dislike platforms. I checked out Payless some the other day and will again on my next day off but I would like some higher quality shoes than what they carry.

The only streetheeling I've done is between my apartment and my car (I like driving in heels) and one time from my apartment to the mailboxes (a few hundred yards). I want to do more but don't own any apporpriate heels for streetheeling yet. I want a pair of wedges or maybe a chunkier heel for that and of the two decent pairs of heels I own ATM both are stilettos.

I currently own a pair of Pleaser color-change ankle boots with a 5" heel and a pair of 4" booties I got from Target. I try to wear both of these somewhat regularly though I just got the booties the other day.

I also own a pair of these but they are one size to small so I can't wear them for long at all. I took the strap off and wear them as shower heels (until I can find something better). I also own these but the heel is actually over 6" in my size and is to extreme for me to do much more than sitting in them and even then after a while my feet cramp in them.

Shorty82, Welcome to HHPlace! You have a very nice collection. If you know your size (and it appears you do), you might want to try Ebay for an economical way to add to your collection. Also, stuffing the toe box of the tight shoes with newspaper may stretch them a little and make for more comfortable wearing. Again, welcome and we hope you enjoy the board!

Welcome to HHP. I would think wearing a 10 or 11 you could find that size in what you want anywhere. well known department stores carry 11's. Ebay always have name brand heels for less than 40 dollars. Go to clothing & shoes. put size 11 in the search and up comes hundred's of highheel's in 11. On line Catalouges is another way. or just google what your looking for.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Hi Shorty82:wave:

Nice to have you join us.

If you are trying to find mid-range quality shoes you might try Sexy Shoes. They have a great selection of heels and are very reliable.

There are a lot of different sources for heels posted through-out the forum. Just search a few of the threads and you will find the website addresses and comments on reliability, quality and sizing.

We're all eager to read your comments and of your adventures. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm looking more for a local shop and not online, at least at the moment. I'm still figuring out my exact shoe size in different styles so need to be able to try them on. I'll check out the area department stores in a few days. I like patent but I would like some other types too. Patent is easier to find in a style I like. I'm picky when it comes to my shoes.

Welcome Shorty82. I used to live near Orlando and know there are several Fredericks of Hollywood stores in your area. As has been suggested, once you know your size, Ebay is a place where you can purchase new or slightly used heels at GREAT prices. Go to an FOH store and find your correct size & you should have no problem. It will be an exciting adventure for you. P.S. Marshalls is also and neat place to check out. Remember -- size does differ depending upon manufacturers. Again -- Welcome & have fun. lots of nice people here with great suggestions.

Shorty82:-) Welcome to the Forum. Patent leather shoes are my favorite also. I don't think that there is a nicer looking shoe than a black patent pointy toed high heel with a 4" heel. Enjoy your stay here and let us know more about yourself and your likes and dislikes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!