Type of material in the footwear

HHfanatic

Leather of course is higher quality and looks great, but something about stretch material such as many of the PU knee boots has a very nice feel, that and it usually is about 1/2 the cost (and well, 1/2 the durability of leather too). My collection is about 60% leather boots, 40% synthetic boots, but none are the shiny type of patent leather (not my style).

While my shoe collection has it's share of man made material, I really prefer leather because it "breathes" and streatches with wearing to form to your feet.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

While my shoe collection has it's share of man made material, I really prefer leather because it "breathes" and streatches with wearing to form to your feet.

This is similar to my shoe collection. The hig heels made from leather are better quality and will last longer.

Quality shoes are made with leather period. PU is cheap and it's ok for me. Latex can be used for fun and increased sexyness. It makes the body looks increadibly interesting in some form.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 2 weeks later...

in guy shoes.. i rather leather (sorry.. but i'm a guy). my wife prefers leather, but has many man-made and sometimes can't tell the difference. she hates patent leather, but has done them for me enough to be more comfy with it. as for man-made.. i've not asked how she feels about it. RPM