Hello

Hello I'm Alan and living down near the south coast. First may I thank everyone from all gender groups, that this community has allowed me to understand my feelings and desires. Since finding the site a couple of months ago and being able to accept I'm not that odd after all maybe more normal?! My interest or discovery was playing or hiding under the stairs where we kept our shoes, out of curiosity I tried some on, interesting feel, naughtyness whatever, a level of excitment for an eightyear old. Heels watching (and borrowing) began. The click of heels always caught my interest then on. I was always shy,bit of a loner I was outside my schools catchment area so school mates were rare. I think I missed out on more than a few social skills- a good kid but weird. Not much female contact though to about 17 so no skills gained there, what female friends I had where more sisterly than posible love mates. The secret was still safely hidden, fear of being caught was strong. Into the seventies, Glam rock and platforms was the in thing, I got a pair of 3.5 inch/6 inch heel platforms mum and dad though all the challenges (except direct sexuality) at me. Still got them, my reminder of the time but too tight now. My 2nd girlfrend had some 5" sandels but never wore them for me, when she moved in of course I had to check them out. WOW. My current partner is very aware of my interest in heels and often teases me but knows not of the real extent, she often tells me of styles heights seen in this shop or another saying " you'd be in seventh heaven" she is size 6, me size 8, very few of hers fit for those snatched try ons. I had bought her a couple of pairs with and without her and with that in mind I brought up the courage to get my own, Asda (walmart) is nice and quiet at 6.30 in the morning. My collection has began. How do I feel -- like christmas morning, more confident, more satisfied of what I want and not challenging my sexuallity. My partner sometimes misplace some of her (and daughters) clothes into my put it away pile, a witty back comment often is close to "well try it on then" It could be the step to being approved to wear heels? Amazing thing I can drive in these 4" inchers, my plats where difficult (very in a reliant). I'm glad to have found you and to be here Regards Alan

Welcome to HHPlace, Alan. I'm confident that after just a few months participating in this forum, your social skills will improve at least 200% over what you say they are now. :thumbsup: We're all looking forward to reading of your adventures and advice about wearing heels as a man. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to HHP. Your memories of platform high heels in the 70's brings back many memories to me. I wore many platform disco shoes in the 70's and still wear some of my old high heeled boots to work. Great to have you here and hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.

Thank you everyone

I feel quite at home now and now chosen an avatar (at least for the time being). I may not be deeply into her music but this picture of Christina Aguilera deserves to be here, she also lives on my phone! I think a more than a few members would die for these heels?

Again thanks and especially to Amanda those words were great encouragement, if we every meet I owe you a hug, (if allowed) a BIG thankyou.