Ladies, do you like seeing men wearing heels? Why? Why Not? Nylons or Tights?

RHTRick

I have been in search of a woman who truly enjoys a guy wearing heels and hosiery and possibly other feminine items. It would be an incredible turn on to have a woman share in my desires and get turned on as well! I would enjoy hearing opinions about guys who wear Pumps or Boots etc. Also about guys wearing heels and hose! Where do you stop thinking it's exciting for a guy to be femininely more expressive? Thanks Sexy High Heeled Women! I Love All Of You!

I have been in search of a woman who truly enjoys a guy wearing heels and hosiery and possibly other feminine items. It would be an incredible turn on to have a woman share in my desires and get turned on as well! I would enjoy hearing opinions about guys who wear Pumps or Boots etc. Also about guys wearing heels and hose! Where do you stop thinking it's exciting for a guy to be femininely more expressive? Thanks Sexy High Heeled Women! I Love All Of You!

You might consider a look here http://alt.com/

They have a category for High Heel Lovers

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Good luck on your search. As you can see by many threads, there are many men here with wives of significant others who share their love of high heels with the men and enjoy sharing the pleasure of wearing high heels. There is hope out there. Good luck again.

Threads like this normally end in arguments or disagreements which is why I have avoided commenting.

Roz (who has no strong opinion either way)

I guess I can see what you mean about arguments and disagreements, its a shame really as we're all here for pretty much the same thing lol

Are we?........lol

I think a lot of women, like Amanda, have a totally different view on women's footwear than a lot of men here.

In other words, I want to be recognized just as a man and the person I am when wearing heels or what ever. Not pretty or sexy, or fem. Just another guy in heels.

Women, I believe take it to another level. It's a pretty, sexy, very feminine, and power thing with them.

real men wear heels

Are we?........lol

I think it is wonderful that men and women have a little corner of the internet to discuss these matters, many many thanks to the people who keep it going.

If I was completely relaxed about wearing heels in public, I would not take so much interest in the forum, as the thrill of talking about it hardly compares with buying and wearing ; which brings me to my point...I think few women consider what men think, about their own high heel shoes as they are so relaxed about wearing themselves.

However, many men are very interested in womens opinions of their high heel shoes as they crave reassurance. Most women I have encountered are supportive or apathetic, like Roz, which is great.

It is the non-heeled 'average joe' men who are unable to think 'outside the box', so we really need to attract some of their opinions onto the forum to get a real, balanced picture.

Any ladies with 'average joe' partners on the forum who would like to join in??:smile: unlikely I suspect.....

M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

It is the non-heeled 'average joe' men who are unable to think 'outside the box', so we really need to attract some of their opinions onto the forum to get a real, balanced picture.

Careful what you ask for. These kind of questions have started great battles in thes forum. There have been some men here who have not been able to except a negitive opinion about men wearing heels and has turned into a war.

So If you want others opinions, be prepared to except the fact that there are a lot of men and women who disagree with "MEN IN HEELS" and be ready to except there answers gracefuly.:smile:

real men wear heels

Well, I must check the achive material to find the battles. Personally, the only battle I would identify has more to do with the way people conduct themselves with rather than the opinions posted. I am ready for any civilised comment however bigoted or narrow. I think we are OT a bit now, but I take your point.

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.