I Have Lost Hope For Now.

BTBAIHeels

Thanks robbiehhw! I honestly just want to wear what I want to wear, no questions asked. I met a girl online who is literally excited that I wear heels, so, another person knows. I'm thinking about getting a skater skirt and a second pair of heels already. I'll post pics tomorrow.

That's amazing! I have several lady friends online that feel the same way. Good for you for building your confidence, the internet can be wonderful for strengthening self-esteem :)

Congrats on the new boots and new shoes BTBAI.  Both very nice choices.

Anyway, take it easy while living under your parents roof.  Especially with your parents... it doesn't sound like they will be easy to convince that it is ok to live life a little differently than what they think is normal.  Be patient, and just take things slowly.  Good luck!

Hai hhboots,

As far as I'm aware, my parents don't know, but there wave been a few close calls. I am a night fellow, so when everyone goes to bed, I'm still up for 2-4 hours. I cant even explain what I could say if I got caught, so until they really want to know what's going on without freaking out, I'll be quiet.

I finally got the second pair in today! They fit wonderfully. I am defiantly a solid 11 in women's, so I get some limitations however.

Thaaanks,

Preston

Hi BTBAIHeels, So good for you to carry on with your own wants of heels and skirts. I can totally relate with you about being on the down and low until you ave a chance to be on you own, and slowly collect the wardrobe you want. I hid mine for many years, until I found peace with myself and then a significant other who supports me. Now I have no one to answer to except myself and my SO, I just wish that had happened years ago, but here I am and enjoy what I can do freely now. Keep going because you will always love heels and other complimentary clothing which goes along with the Femboy styling.

Nice pics by the way and the heels look good on you! I like your style!

Interesting that you climb as well (since you bought climbing gear too I am assuming that), climbing allows a person to deal with many fears and if you climb and enjoy it this will build a great base of experience dealing with fears that also prevent us being ourselves. I have climbed for 40 years and am a professional guide, it has given me such a good experience base to draw when I finally came accept my heeling and styling self. I have just gone forward with wearing whatever I want, even more and more items which I want to wear even today. If you climb and look at fear in the face, walk away safely an are stoked about sending an 11a then surely we can wear a pair of heels stare down most any fear which comes our way, obviously like climbing we have to do it safely, which means wearing heels in places and areas which are safe. Be yourself enjoy your gifts of Femboy style and love of heels! We only have one chance at this life, and we can live it to the fullest! Go Preston go!

Mtnsofheels!!!

I don't know how else to respond to that... It is beautifully written, heartfelt, it strikes emotion easily.

I'll tell you the time I went on my first group climb... I like to usually be grounded, but rappelling is always fun. The teacher said the belayer will climb next, knowing that I was next, I was feeling anxious. I started out well, until I couldn't trust the shoes at the last half. And it was near vertical incline, 75-80%. I got stuck there for over 10 minutes  grasping on to the closest hand hold possible, until I moved centimeter by centimeter. It took a couple of minutes before I could get my finger tips over the edge. But when I did, I pulled my entire body up after holding on for so long. I'm glad that my teacher kept on pushing me to the top, as my struggles are like the incline.

Thanks again,

Preston

Preston

I'm hoping by now you are starting to understand you are not alone in your interest in wearing heels, tight jeans and skirts.  I KNOW how tough it is for a young guy, try to be patient with your parents, I'm sure they are just worried about you and really feel they have your best interests at heart.  Unfortunately, they are just not equipped with the correct tools for dealing with this situation. 

Do you have any friends/relations you can share your feelings and interests with that you can trust?  I'm hoping so, perhaps you can keep your heels at their home to avoid immediate conflicts with your parents.  I know you must watch youtube, so you can see that many guys enjoy wearing what old time society might brand as female clothing.  Many straight guys enjoy fem gear as well as gay guys, so this is not necessarily a predictor of your sexual interests/preferences. 

The fact is that many guys have nice slender figures like yours, and look great in attractive feminine gear.  I truly believe most guys, gay or straight have a secret desire to wear/look good in fem gear.  The only important thing is how you feel about yourself wearing great heels, tight jeans, and skirts.  I'm guessing it makes you feel and look great.  Please know there is really nothing you can (or should) do to suppress these desires, this will only lead to more depression and frustration.  Try to remember that the guys who express the most outrage/criticism are usually the guys who are the most insecure about their own sexuality and secret desires! 

I know how frustrating it is, you wish you could just flip a switch and then be able to wear those killer 5" heels publicly with confidence.

Give yourself a break, your desires will take some time, and best accomplished by taking small steps towards such a lofty goal, and don't like little set backs get you down either.  Start by finding a trusted friend/relative you can share your thoughts/feelings with. 

Start looking for a therapist/counselor as well.  Not all are created equal, not all have the tools to help with your situation as well.  Don't be afraid to keep looking if you are not happy after a few sessions.  Do this with or without your parents' knowledge or consent.  It might actually be better to leave your parents out of it until you and your counselor have developed a plan for talking to your parents. 

We are all here to help and encourage you, but I think you would benefit from seeking more help than we can offer right now.  Believe me, I would do just about anything to help just one young guy avoid the senseless self loathing/depression/denial I put myself through when I was young.  Nonetheless, please continue to post here and let us know how you are doing. 

I KNOW how tough it is, but also know you can muster the strength and courage to accept and be very proud of the man you are.  You are at a cross roads in your development, please don't waste a moment of your life needlessly punishing yourself the way I did.

All the best, stay in touch.

Don