Shoeplay Fetish

Zander2193

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone else here has a shoeplay fetish. I can't help but look on when a beautiful woman in pantyhose are dangling there shoes. It's like so seductive, do woman do it just because or because they know men love it?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone else here has a shoeplay fetish. I can't help but look on when a beautiful woman in pantyhose are dangling there shoes. It's like so seductive, do woman do it just because or because they know men love it?

I don't know - - - haven't seen anything like it except on YouTube in over 20 years.

Hell - - - I get interested when I see a decent pair of heels.

What I haven't figured out is - - If women buy heels, when do they wear them.

Yes Heelster its really popular on YouTube, but there's a few woman out there that do it. Half the time they don't even know it.

Yeah I know what you mean I go head over heels for a nice pair when I see them on a beautiful girl. Especially that click every time they walk.

From what I know woman buy heels for the heck of it, I don't mind though.

I have a cousin in Vietnam who wears high heels most of the time, and is a habitual dangler. She is 28, and very attractive. I'm pretty sure it is an unconscious habit. I'm quite sure I could ask her about it, but the trick is getting her to reply to my messages in a timely manner, if she replies at all. I don't find her dangling particularly sexy, but that could be because I kind of dislike her.

I love the dangle.

I don't think woman realize the full extent of how much they do is sexy. It's a good thing they don't because if woman really new how much power they have we would be in trouble.

In today's flip flop generation you don't see it as much.

I know this is bad but when I was a kid I was friends with this older very good looking girl. I would say she was 5 yrs older. She would wear candies mules to church and cross her legs and put her foot behind my leg. Let me tell ya, that was rough for 12 yr old. Yea, she new what she was doing.

I love the dangle.

I don't think woman realize the full extent of how much they do is sexy. It's a good thing they don't because if woman really new how much power they have we would be in trouble.

In today's flip flop generation you don't see it as much.

I know this is bad but when I was a kid I was friends with this older very good looking girl. I would say she was 5 yrs older. She would wear candies mules to church and cross her legs and put her foot behind my leg. Let me tell ya, that was rough for 12 yr old. Yea, she new what she was doing.

I think your so right, if women really knew the power behind what they're doing ohhh man. At the end of the day I don't think most men would honestly care ya know. If they seea woman doing there still going to see.

Yeah unfortunately flip flops is the thing, I'd rather much see a girl in flats or a nice pair of stunning heels.

Wow I bet you loved/hated it huh, she knew alright.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the vast majority know exactly what they are doing but probably don't dwell on how sexy it is. Only men's predictability in such situations guarantees a woman's "control" over a man. Think about this for a moment: If you have great legs why can't you dangle your heels??  Equality should always be a two-way street.   HappyinHeels

I have a MAJOR shoeplay fetish.  If I see a woman engaging in dipping, dangling or heelpopping, you can bet I'll look her way.  And if she happens to have high-arched feet, so much the better.  Arch cleavage is a huge attention-grabber, too.

I've never seen it happening. Then again I don't see a lot of women wearing high heels worth watching to be dangled either. The point is moot though as I'm rather indifferent about heel dangling anyway.