Introducing myself

Eggnog

Hi, I'm Eggnog. I am a young woman from Missouri. I hope I'm doing this right. I enjoy anything historical, writing, and most art. I enjoy hard rock, heavy metal, novelty, and old rock music. I obviously like heels...they're more comfortable than most flats. I don't like...well, there's not much that really annoys me or that I don't like. If I left anything out please inform me. Thanks, Eggnog

Hi,

I'm Eggnog. I am a young woman from Missouri. I hope I'm doing this right. I enjoy anything historical, writing, and most art. I enjoy hard rock, heavy metal, novelty, and old rock music. I obviously like heels...they're more comfortable than most flats. I don't like...well, there's not much that really annoys me or that I don't like. If I left anything out please inform me. Thanks,

Eggnog

Welcome to HHPlace, Eggnog, It's always a pleasure to have another female join us here. We have the most delightful female members here. They're tops and we are super thankful they're members. We're lookin forward to making friends and reading your thoughts on high heels. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well everybody i can honestly say I know Eggnog very well as she is my daughter!

I didn't know she was signing up until I stumbled across her and had to wonder how many women could possibly have that name. By the way I gave her that nic-name many years ago.

So welcome aboard Eggnog.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Hello and Welcome Eggnog. I am Ruth Heel. Me and my husband are into heels big time. Litterally.lol :smile: What part of Missouri are you from? I have family in Missouri. My husband family in Poplur Bluff, Missouri. I know you will have fun here. You came to the right place.:thumbsup:

Hello and Welcome Eggnog. I am Ruth Heel. Me and my husband are into heels big time. Litterally.lol :smile: What part of Missouri are you from? I have family in Missouri. My husband family in Poplur Bluff, Missouri. I know you will have fun here. You came to the right place.:thumbsup:

I am from a small area just South of St. Louis.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eggnog:-) What a delightful name and also a delightful Holiday drink that I have enjoyed for many years now. You, or your Dad, must tells us just how he came up with such an unusual name for you. Enjoy your stay here and tell us all about your joys of wearing high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!