Last time, until $50 hit x]

ChipsHH

Okay, so today was another "last" day heeling out. I'm (hopefully) back in school next week, so yeah. You won't be hearing any more stories then :cool:

But I'm ending this one with a bang!

So today, aunt went out with my other aunt giving her a lift. Mom went into work early again, so the house was free once again. :smile: I took some time to think of what I was gonna do today. Why I'm calling this my "last" day is because my truck's very low on gas now, so I'm stuck in the house until gas money flies my way, so just a little fill-in there. So I was thinking whether I should go to the bank and "broke" my account by taking another 20 out for gas, OR wait until I go to where I go and if gas was still good, I'd go home or fill it up. It literally kept me in the house for another 10-20 mins. x] Got dressed, put on my "skyscrapers", and went out.

I drove to the bank, continuously thinking whether I should go to bank or not. Make it there....and went slowly passed it. I am gonna regret this later, I told myself, and went off onto the highway to my destination.

What Was my destination, you all are guessing and asking? Well...I wanted to take a trip to the Mall!!! Yep, the Mall was my location of heeling today, and of course, this is during the time everyone else but me is in school. I did pass a few college teens though. Nothin too big though.

So, I browsed the Mall, went from shoe store to shoe store, looking at the styles of heels each store had to offer. And all of them didn't let me down one bit. I saw stylish boots for the winter, amazing platforms and wedges, even heels for special occasions. It was the greatest ever! And I did it all in my Derreon wedges, slip-on and slip-off, perfect for quick try-on :thumbsup:

Of course, I passed alot of people while I went in, to, and out of places. Some eyes were curious and looked down at my wedges, and were 'Whoa!'ed. Others looked and just went on to their business. And 'busy-bees' just went pass without taking a look at my wedges. As I stated in a previous post, my toes stuck out enough out from under my jeans enough to grab attention. But I didn't give it any mind. I did, however, admire them in the windows and mirrors of some places. And lemme say: I've never felt so hott and comfy, And they never looked so cute under my jeans. Wish I could catch a pic of me in them. They looked awesome! :thumbsup:

But anyhow, that's another day of heeling completed. Thanks again for reading about my adventures, especially today's nerve-racking walk-around in the Mall. It was fun, but now, I'm hungry! -runs to the kitchen-

Formally "HHDude"

HHD! Short of Cash? Get an after school job and make enough money to buy gasoline and for the shoes you want to buy? I bet that is what most of the members here did while they were in school. I know that's what I did.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

HHD! Short of Cash? Get an after school job and make enough money to buy gasoline and for the shoes you want to buy? I bet that is what most of the members here did while they were in school. I know that's what I did.

Yeah, but that's where the mom comes in. She says my only REAL job right now IS schoolwork. 'Leave the money issues to me,' she always adds after. So working's outta the question, unless things truly Are screwed with my school.

Formally "HHDude"

Dear HHDude, my mom acted like yours. Here in Brazil we say that mothers are all equal, they just live in different street addresses. The difference is always in you - you have to conquer your freedom, find what you want, try to do different stuff. When I was 15, forbiden to do anything but studying, I went to a smal computer store to ask for a part time job. Came back home, told mom and dad, they were against it but I kept going. I can remember that I needed 3 payments to buy a CD player, that was in 91. To do what you want you need to be free, and to be free at 17 you have to have your own money. To study is the most important part, but I don't think you have to take it as the only thing you do. If you don't have any experience working, it's very, and I can say it's a lot difficult to find a job after high school or even colege.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Shoot, as I think about it, I think I will get a job during school. I mean, I can't keep depending on my mom's payment for long. Soon, I'll be in college, on my own as my mom puts it, so I should get started on getting a job now. I really do love heels, and will keep buying by any means. Heh, and I know I can't be the only one that can't stop buying. Haha.

Formally "HHDude"

Yeah I mean if she's sorta 'forbidden' you to get a job then leave it and get your school stuff out of the way. I too was fortunate enough to not have to get a job when I hit the right age (16 back then) but I got one anyway as they then said that I should get one! Are you current doing mandatory school or is this college or something now? (I'm unfamiliar with the US school system, being in the UK and all :smile: )

Are the "skyscrapers" that you wore to the mall the same shoes in your avatar? Those look cool, like peep-toe high heeled sneakers. Sounds like you have the street heeling down. Ever run into friends or neighbors while heeling? Good luck with the school/job issues.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Are you current doing mandatory school or is this college or something now? (I'm unfamiliar with the US school system, being in the UK and all :thumbsup: )

Well, to use the 'mandatory' word you put in a more familiar way, my mom IS making me go to school. No dropping out for me. :thumbsup:

Are the "skyscrapers" that you wore to the mall the same shoes in your avatar? Those look cool, like peep-toe high heeled sneakers. Sounds like you have the street heeling down. Ever run into friends or neighbors while heeling?

I have not yet. As I said, I did all of this during school for everyone else. I was temporarily out of school, so between 8a-3p is when I went out. Lucky me, it was only unfamiliar college teens and adults I passed while out heeling. There's a college like right next to the mall, so I imagine that's where they're coming from. Lunch or something like that.

As to the "skyscrapers," I'll put it up as my profile photo. The ones in my avatar I call my "Dereons" cause that's the brand they are. They're about 4-5 inches high, 2-inch plat, and they look oh-so-well on my feet when I look at them ina mirror or passing windows. I should pic it next time when I go out [and about] again. :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

HHDude, Why not combine your hobby AND a job? Dress up in a suit and tie, and regular men's dress shoes, and go from shoe store to shoe store looking for a part-time job. Tell them you're inexperienced, but enthusiastic, a hard worker, and dependable. Tell them the hours you have available and leave them with a brief resume of your schooling and any work you've done. Maybe one of them will take a chance on you, especially if you're clean and neat and look like you would do well at helping customers. If you get a job of 10-20 hours per week, you can get not only gas for your truck, but some cool new dress clothes, and best off all, maybe shoes at an employee discount. But don't ask about that in the first interview! Don't let on about your hobby until you've been offered the job! Best of luck! GWL

HHDude,

Why not combine your hobby AND a job? Dress up in a suit and tie, and regular men's dress shoes, and go from shoe store to shoe store looking for a part-time job. Tell them you're inexperienced, but enthusiastic, a hard worker, and dependable. Tell them the hours you have available and leave them with a brief resume of your schooling and any work you've done. Maybe one of them will take a chance on you, especially if you're clean and neat and look like you would do well at helping customers.

If you get a job of 10-20 hours per week, you can get not only gas for your truck, but some cool new dress clothes, and best off all, maybe shoes at an employee discount. But don't ask about that in the first interview! Don't let on about your hobby until you've been offered the job!

Best of luck!

GWL

You know, I was just thinking about this place I went to the other day. Had a girl there that was really helpful the whole time I was there. Hinted which heels they didn't have in my size, made recommendations, but...she didn't comment how I looked in the pairs I tried on. :thumbsup: I was hoping she would, but nevermind that.

The place I was at had a load of heels with platforms on them, visible and hidden, along with very nice boots for the upcoming season (unfortunately only having the highest size a 9). Maybe I could ask abd see if they're hiring. I could maybe help the girl out; she work the gas register and I go in the back to get the heels the person asks for. It'll be a nice 1st job experience, don'tcha think? :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

Oh, ho, ho! But I won't be going in in my heels. I mean, I'm trying to make a 1st impression, not have their eyes on me at all times. Hey, the heels may be the key to the interview (when I go for an app next time. It would be my avatars I would wear. Shoot, the place is filled with a load of high heels anyway x], BUT, let's not risk it. It would only be a 20 percent chance I would get the job cause of my heels. Probably smaller. Besides, I don't want wearing the heels there to represent (especially the interview) that I want the job to get their expensive heels at a discount. I mean...*coughiamcough* but come on. You never want the person interviewing you to know that, right? Plus, I really need money. o.o And I need some work experience..

Formally "HHDude"