My Shoe Collection

Hi. I usually wear size 8us, but in these shoes i wear size 7. They are pretty tight in the toebox but fit perfect in one size smaller than you regulary wear. In my size the heels are 16,5cm and they are sometimes wobbly to walk in, especially outdoors on asphalt, but it's fun to wear them. Give them a try, you wont get dissapointed. // Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

@ Pernilla Yes I agree 16.5cm (6.5inches) are pretty wobbly as I have wood flooring in my house! Just need to get the ankles warmed up with 5.5 inch before popping the beasts on!! I will have a look for your shoes in my size US11/UK9. Yes I agree it is really fun and a great challenge. Have you been to the shops with yours yet?

Yes i have. And have also had them out for party. My feet was pretty sore after an evening out with some drinks. When i'm a little drunk, they are very unsteady to walk in so i have to take it easy in them;) As you can see in my avatar, my feet are absolutelly vertical in them, It takes skill to wear them out for a full evening.

• Like 1

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

I am very impressed! :smile: Even whe you are slightly drunk you can still wear them, wow! I am way behind you as I can only wear 5.5 inch all day. You have spurred me to wear my 6 inch white patents all tonight. You are definitely a skyscraper addict like me :thumbsup: (although you can wear them out :thumbsup: ). What other skyscraper shoes do you own? Just looked and the Hollywood Vicious range in my size are 7INCH oh no!

My 6 inch Jante Black Patents, training for the 6.5 Ellies

Jante is a popular brand. Laurie Heels used to wear them too. If you search back through the archives, I bet you can find more than one picture of her wearing a shinny pair of white patent heels exactly like the ones in your picture.

In fact, I have two pair of Jante heels like yours. One pair in white patent and the other in black patent. I like the design. looks and the way they feel when on your feet.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My new shoes are in the post office. Will collect tomorrow and produce some photos, hopefully!!

Due to the lack of reponse I am not sure whether I should continue posting here!

Def keep posting, your collection looks stunnng and very high heel wise, which I love.

Looking forward to see more pic's :smile:

That was way back on the 22nd of August. I was having a very bad day back then and it was a stupid post. Just ignore it, have been really great since then thanks to this forum. Hope to have a new pair of shoes arrive soon. Cant wait

We all have our down days, I find them days are always lifted by wearing my highest heels... Im sure your no different :smile:

Look forward to seeing more pics

• 2 weeks later...

Highestheels... You have got a really nice shoe collection. Those are some great photos of you in your high heels. I can see you enjoy 6" high heels (or higher). I just ordered a pair last week and they are due in tomorrow. I'll share my prize with our friends here. Thanks again for your contributions.