My Shoe Collection

I will have a look for a new camera tomorrow. What do you recommend and what price? Under £100 I hope!

I use the Fuji FinePix S5600 Zoom Digital Camera, you can get one new for about £70. This has the following features:

• 5.1 million effective pixels
  • 10x optical zoom
  • Real Photo Technology and ISO 64 1600 sensitivity range
  • Anti-Blur Mode to minimise blurring from photographer and subject movement
  • High quality video recording at VGA and 30 frames per second
  • Rapid start-up time of 1.1 seconds and shutter lag of 0.01 seconds
  • Automatic pop-up flash
  • JPEG and RAW file format
  • 10 second self-timer
A decent camera for the price. It is also worth buying an external power supply for it too. This will save you having to buy batteries every 5 minutes.

Itried to wear them again at the weekend and they are just impossible due to the flex in the sole and the heel moves forward and back which means they are quite dangerous. I have just bought two pairs of 6.5 inch courts which will hopefully arrive at the end of the week. I think these will be more stable! I must admit they do stretch the ankles!!!

I picked up the two pairs today. Here are the ones I am wearing tonight. They are Matt Black with a 6.5 inch heel measured from the back. They are surprisingly comfortable. I can just about straighten my legs. :o Picture is a it dark but I will sort this out tomorrow when I wear my patent red ones!!!

post-13119-133522865739_thumb.jpg

Yes they are very difficult as I am having great difficulties straightening the legs. I will just have to keep going as I see them as a challenge!! Those shoes in your avatar look very similar! The shoes were advertised as 6 inch but they are actually 6.5 inch. Half an inch makes a really difference!

Hi. Those pumps looks great. The shoes i wear in my avatar is a pair of HollywoodHeels Vicious Black. I can highly recomend them, buy youself a pair of them, i'm sure they are a true challenge for you.... Regards// Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Thanks for the challenge Pernilla. If they are comfy to wear in the toe box I will look into buying a pair. I have a pair of Jante 6inch Patent Black US12 which are too big so they could replace them. How do you find the sizing? All the best, from over the North Sea! :smile: How is your training going? Obviously ahead of me by the looks of the elegance in your avatar!!

Hi hightist, Love your shoes. I have the same kind of shoes with 6.5 heels. Can walk in them, but with bended knees. I dont care. You just feel you wear high heels. And that is why we are wearing them. Dont we? Greatings, heelsfeels:wave: