My Shoe Collection

I think you should shed a little more light on the subjects. Nice styles from what I can tell.

:oBit naughty.

How?

Would you like me to describe each one, where I bought them and so on?

HH

Actually, he means the picture could do with some more light, if you were to take it again. :-?

But a larger picture of some of them, with details of make/model/cost would be appreciated. I'm particularly interested in the higher red ones in the background, for example.

Thanks for clearing that up fastfreddy2 I have a very old digital camera which is pretty poor so I apologies for the photo. The really high red ones are just for inspiration and are 7.5 inch heels and are by hollywood heels and are Sadist model. The only problem with them is that the heel moves which makes them virtually impossible for me to walk in them.

I have a very old digital camera which is pretty poor so I apologies for the photo.

A word to the wise ...... Don't try to take that sort of composition so far away from the subject. For example, try taking a picture of the shoes I'm interested in, with a darker (but not black) background. Place yourself perhaps 4 feet from them? Some cameras need 3 feet of distance for the focussing systems to work.

Post the picture here?

Is this better?

Yes it is.

Lesson #2

Side profiles are good, because they allow the viewer to see the height of the heel, compared to the overall length. The elevated position you have used (looking down onto the heel ~ righthand shoe) makes it look as short as it's possible to make it look. The view of the left hand shoe, does give away it's height though.

It's easy to see, they are VERY high. :o:-?

I've 'enhanced' your original piccy below. Copy this version for inclusion in your original post, and I'll delete my version here. :cool1:

Guest Loveshiheels

You have some very sexy heels there. Your photo could be a lot better. Try lining your heels in 2 or 3 rows on a table or bed. Then take a photo at an angle (front to side on)

candyhheels, Thank you for the complement. These are hard to walk in so I have just purchased the same style in 5.5 so that i can wear them easily. What styles are your favourite and do you have a favourite height of heel. How often do you wear them. I wear hh all the time at home!