Celebrities and their shoes

pumpedup

I'm not talking about celebrities wearing shoes. I am talking about the shoes they put their name on. Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton are the only ones i know of right now. Both have some impressive shoes out there! I fell in love with Paris Hilton years ago, and fell in love with her new pumps just last week. Her style is called "Crush", and they are a basic pump, but with a pink heart in the front of the toebox. I love her pink leather ones! HOT, with a capital thermometer!!

Posted Image

I'm not talking about celebrities wearing shoes. I am talking about the shoes they put their name on. Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton are the only ones i know of right now. Both have some impressive shoes out there! I fell in love with Paris Hilton years ago, and fell in love with her new pumps just last week. Her style is called "Crush", and they are a basic pump, but with a pink heart in the front of the toebox. I love her pink leather ones! HOT, with a capital thermometer!!

Posted Image

When I looked up the Paris line of shoes I discovered they are all made in China, not the best quality and all man-made materials that should sell for a third of the price the name is asking and getting.

When I looked up the Paris line of shoes I discovered they are all made in China, not the best quality and all man-made materials that should sell for a third of the price the name is asking and getting.

This came up in a previous post. Several of us were not impressed at all with the variety (or lack ther of) of the Paris Hilton shoe line. She's just tying her name to another product for the money.

I just had a quick look at her line of heels. I think they are all pretty nasty and cheap looking. I'd maybe have a pair of the wedge ankle straps if I was given them for free (but in another colour, why only silver or gold?), but the rest are way overpriced. And her logo is horrible.

I love this quote taken from her myspace page:

I personally chose the styling, design, materials and colors for the line.

Wow she must need a lie down after all that work!

Why can't she just be happy being a stupid billionaire air head with a dog in her handbag?

Cheers,

Ben

post-9545-133522861821_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522861823_thumb.jpg

I saw the LAMB brand on zappos.com a while ago. Are those all hers? Didn't realize that...

I have a couple of Gwen Stefani LAMB shoes, they're pretty nice, not my best but I love the style of them. They're both platform peeptoes with nice patterns on.

It seems that you can't buy a pair of heels these days without "Made in China" on them, unless you wanna spend more for Italian or Spanish imported ones. There's no escaping the land of pandas and kung-fu!!

Yeah, i believe so that, like Jessica and JLo, she's just trying to get rich quicker. As someone said in a post on this subject, Paris was quoted as saying that she designed her shoes. Some look really nice, IMHO, like the previously mentioned pumps.

Because all of the rich and famous want to be even more rich and famous. THAT'S why she's got her own line of shoes now. I'm mainly a pump guy, but i like sandals, too. Not really into wedges, but the ones you posted a pic of look interesting. Her logo is kinda generic and stupid.

Interesting,

But Expected, eh?

I have often read that Paris wears a size 11, and cannot always find shoes she likes. But Her Line seems to be available up to size 10.

Go Figure

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Interesting,

But Expected, eh?

I have often read that Paris wears a size 11, and cannot always find shoes she likes. But Her Line seems to be available up to size 10.

Go Figure

That's because Paris wouldn't be caught dead wearing the shoes she sells. They're not good enough for her.