Streetheeling - new member of the club?

alba2000

Hi everyone. After many months of reading posts, finally my first one. :thumbsup: I love wearing heels (with or without stockings) and am lucky to have a wife who doesn't mind.

I finally plucked up the courage this week to go out in town in heels at 8:45am weekday and lived to tell the tale. :wink1: I have link to the shoes I wore below, 2" black court (pump) with pointy toe and black tights and usual work clothes. I was definitely seen but no comments. Not sure my wife would be happy at my streetheeling, but I couldn't help myself! Hopefully I qualify to join the 'club'. :smile:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/images/B000YFVI48/ref=dp_product-image/202-2213592-2563054?ie=UTF8&n=53567031&mnSBrand=core

I am not sure the "club" has any requirements. However, I am pretty sure that wearing those shoes out in public qualifies you. Congratulations on your first (of hopefully many) experiences! In the end you discovered that it is a perfectly natural experience and I can tell you that it only gets better. BTW, those shoes are very similar to the ones I wore my first time.

Style is built from the ground up!

Welcome aboard alba2000. So nice to have another UK member on board, especially one who gets out, and with a supportive wife as well. Excellent. The only requirement for membership, as such, round here is that you love heels. Wearing them out is just a bonus for you, and to read your stories a bonus for us. Each member who does get out and about inspires yet another to give it a try. If the location and timing is chosen correctly, then it is wonderful feeling. Congrats on your outing and do tell us more as they occur. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Welcome aboard, alba2000! I hope you enjoy the experience, as well as any future outings in heels!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I have been wearing heels in the house for about a year now with my wife knowing. She isn't a big fan, but she loves me enough to know that it makes me happy. :thumbsup: I have three pairs of heels, the other two are 4" heels (one a black strappy sandal, the other beige sequin peep-toe with bow) but I thought it best to stick with something easy to walk in for my first jaunt outdoors... plus they look good with work trousers, shirt & tie. :smile: The black tights helped make me more confident of not attracting even more attention. I just walked around the block, one side of the block being the busiest road in town. Couldn't hear the click, clack of my heels for the traffic. The other streets were very quiet, I even had an elderly lady follow on the other side of the street and she must've been watching me as I was quite noisy. Or at least it felt I was making a lot of noise in my shoes. :wink1: Anyway, having read so many other great posts I thought it was my turn to join in! Maybe not the most impressive of trips, but pretty big for me!

Unless the weather is really bad, I try to HH at least 5 times a week. I find that my best style is hh clogs (see JMC's avatar), 4 to 4.5 inches. I look forward to it. If I want spikes, I will wear boots with spikes. Pumps are o.k., but no matter what size I try, still seem a little loose. Wore pumps to drop off and pick up my computer for repair, but felt a little like I was climbing a steep hill.