Saturday's Adventure...

Stilettoscot

I know I babbled on several occasions, during the week, that I had a fun day planned for this past Saturday. A couple of friends here have asked I share the day/night here. Still waiting for my friend's party pics. Here's how it all went: Started by going to my 12:30PM appointment at "Bam's" hair in Town, which I made last week. They do eyebrows and everything (since my friend and Cosmo expert Jay backed out). Arrive to find the place closed...permenantly! So, went over to an Asian place which does hair very well, but couldn't wait any more to do my eyebrows (already waited over an hour). So, late for shopping with sis. Since time was limited, and the mall was now out of the question, we settled for AJ Wright. She knew what I wanted, style-wise, so went for the pants first. Lots of people in the store, and my sister was more concerned about the looks I got in the ladies jeans section than I was. Tried on size 14-16...not big enough even though some of the pants were awsome! 3 pairs of size 18's were tried; high waist blues I wore out, lower cut with more flare blues (that stretch with gold inlay), and gray/black denim, straight cuts, fit well...(MAN, they feel nice!), and even with the looks from the dude giving out the fitting rooms tags, we were off to find shirts. Wanting something tighter, in a button down style shirt, I found I am now (thanks to my weight loss) somewhere between XL and XXL. XL, still to tight, and XXL fit comfortably, but not as tight as I wanted. Still, XXL would have to do. Picking out 2 that I like (black, and blue), my sis looked at the shirt I wore out and liked it, but said we'd have to buy shoes that matched. Hence the 15 minutes of trying on shoes (nice..:thumbsup: with all kinds of people around. I liked the looks, which ranged from "Oh my God!" looks to smiles of acknowledgement. My sister was more paranoid than me, as she thinks it bothered me. So, with shoes selected, and 3 outfits bought, it was time for a pedicure. Even though it was late, lots of people were there waiting and working on nails, feet, and hands. I was penciled right in... Sat at the chair, feet in the water bowl, and a pretty, and TALL (5'11") blonde sits next to me getting hers done. It's obvious she (Jen) is very open and liked to talk, and after 15 minutes, she knew all about me wearing heels, and my love for them. I think this really intrigued her, and she gave me her # to go shopping with next time I go! She (and several other amused and cute ladies) talked me into clear polish, with flower designs on both of my big toenails! Compliments on my feet abounded, and after the hour pedicure, I felt good and relaxed! Plus, Jen wants me to go shopping with her next weekend..:smile: Went home, got ready, and met with 2 of my friends, and brought them over my lesbian friend's house, who was celebrating her 30th. She had her family and friends there, and my friends (who both were as tall as I while I wore my heels...ie 6'5") and I had a good time. Off to the club about 10. New club for me, and instantly was impressed with the DJ's choice of spinners. Techo, with the occasional reggea-tone and hip-hop, plus the crowd of accepting people (and drinks bought for me by strangers), made it a kick ass night. I just wish the shoes didn't hurt as much as they did (not super well made, but what do you expect at AJ Wright for $13? At least they looked good, to me!). Near the end of the night (about 2), a couple, who stood out due to their unique dancing (plus the fact he was short, thin, and not very good looking and she was tall, blonde, and gorgeous!), walked by me, and the girl was amazed and quite vocal about my choice in shoes and clothes (didn't speak English, but he did). For the next 15 minutes, they took pics of me, she danced with me, he bought me 2 drinks, and it turns out they were visiting from Sweden, and she LOVED my choice in clothes and shoes! Her shoes, it turned out, were quite tall, nice, and sexy themselves (black boots, maybe 4 1/2" square but thin heel)! My friends did not let this go by unnoticed. I felt very good!!! As we left, and walked down the street to the car, the only negative of the night happened. The crowd left all at once, and while we walked, a car filled with punk teenagers driving down the street, decided, in a cowardly way, to shout a derogatory gay slang out, I think, in my direction. I should have been upset, but the night was so good, it really didn't bother me. Of course with my friends there, and lots of like minded folks within short distance, the punks drove off fast. It was a good night regardless! Scott

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Pretty cool going shopping with your sister! All around you had a great adventure and some VERY positive interaction with people. Do call the woman you met in the nail salon and go shopping with her. I have had several offers from women I've met while wearing heels to go shopping together, but they never seem to pan out. Please keep us up to date!

Style is built from the ground up!

....snip....

Near the end of the night (about 2), a couple, who stood out due to their

unique dancing (plus the fact he was short, thin, and not very good looking and

she was tall, blonde, and gorgeous!), walked by me, and the girl was amazed and

quite vocal about my choice in shoes and clothes (didn't speak English, but

he did). For the next 15 minutes, they took pics of me, she danced with me, he

bought me 2 drinks, and it turns out they were visiting from Sweden, and she

LOVED my choice in clothes and shoes! Her shoes, it turned out, were quite tall,

nice, and sexy themselves (black boots, maybe 4 1/2" square but thin heel)!

My friends did not let this go by unnoticed. I felt very good!!!

....snip....

Scott

Beautiful story! Swedish women are my favorite! I love, love, love them.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Congratulations on your fun outing. It is great to hear positive reactions to wearing high heels in public. The couple from Seeden might have been even more open to you in high heels than others might have been and it sound like they were. This sounds like a fun club where everyone acknowledges everyone in the same way as they are and just has fun. You are so lucky to have friends and family that are so open to your heeling. Thanks for sharing your experience and keep us posted on your next outing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Dawn! Here's part of an e-mail I sent a friend describing last Saturday's adventure out... Saturda afternoon started with a Pedi with my niece (my older sis' kid who's just like her, open-minded) who I never got a B-day present for, got French tips on my toes. Nice. Hair done. No money for a trip to Aldo though.. :o Threw a regular outfit together with tight, navy blue women's jeans, and my trusty 5.5" clear slutty heeled sandals (comfortable for long night). Evening went VERY nice! Went with a couple of friends, to a club I've been frequenting recently. Got there nice and early (9PM) and I waited until more people got on the dance floor (as I can dance, but have some "performance anxiety", so needed enough drinks). My friend Whitney was on the floor right from the start. 10PM comes along, more people enter, more walking and flaunting my heels/pedi. Looks (friendly), compliments, a couple points...etc. Then got down to dancing. The DJ played a lot of Spanish music (Regga-tone, salsa, les music mas) which, though not my favorite music, I can dance to very well, even in 5.5" heels and about 6 drinks. Had to rest at times, but was out there, dancing, for most of the next 4 hours! Had to buy a drink for a guy who's HOT mid 40-ish wife (who could dance salsa and reggea SO good...so HOT!!) danced with me for like 20 minutes. She loved my heels, and my God did she turn me on! Little bit of a thing, with nice wedges on, I was able to really hold her around while dancing. Then she magically had to leave to "tend to the jealous hubby" who was being a pain. I didn't even know she was married...all the good ones are it seems. So I got the guy a drink to make him feel better. Later in the night, had a group of 3 girls who certainly loved heels come up to me (and my 2 friends), and start dancing with us, mostly talking about shoes and questioning me about my heels and the usual "why's". It took a touch of effort to convince the "leader" I was straight, but threw her for a look when I recognised her peep-toed denim pumps as the Steve Maddens..LOL I also identified her friend's Aldo black sandals (which weren't the same as the ones I bought)...this blew them away (especially Amy, the "leader with the Maddens on)!!! That girl stuck with me the rest of the night, and want to go shopping with me next week! "Problem" is she's getting married (GRRRRR) in a month...so her interest in me wasn't quite the same as mine in her. But I struck a chord...LOL Other than the usual array of questions (all from girls, lesbian/straight/bi...all), sore feet today, and fun times, nothing unusual more happened. Just a great night! Hoping for another tomorrow night!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Scott... Congratulations again on another successful outing. This club sounds like a real find and the women there sound very open minded and fun loving. I have danced the night away in 5" stiletto high heels. At the time, you're having so much fun that you don't notice any discomfort. But the next day, the tootsies usually need some attention. I enjoy hearing these stories of your positive experiences. Please keep them coming.