Some interesting online finds..

pumpedup

I thought i would start a thread, talking about shoes you have seen online lately, that you are interested in buying.

I'll start out by mentioning about 4 or 5 pair that i am currently interested in.

Firstly, here is the "Betty" pump by Facade. I think it looks very sweet and feminine.

Posted Image

Next, here is the "Newbury" peeptoe pump by Guess. Looks pretty nice. A cute mary jane peeptoe pump. I wasn't into peeptoe pumps this time a month ago. My mind isn't closed to just almond toe, closed-toe pumps these days.

Posted Image

Next, is the Jeffrey Campbell "Jolie" Mary jane pump. I like it. It's not a particularly high heeled pump, but it looks nice and dressy.

Posted Image

Next up is the Jessica Simpson "Hask" pump. VERY different pump that i am accustomed to buying. The peeptoe is there, and the little cutouts in the uppers are quite unique. Still, another great shoe by Jessica. I wonder if Tony Romo will inspire her to make a Dallas Cowboy-ish shoe next. Watch, she'll make a cowboy boot. But it will be blue and gold, with a star on the vamp. LOL

Posted Image

The last one to mention is the "Callista" pump, by Miss Sixty. Never heard of that brand, but the pump looks sweet. It's got a peeptoe, and a very nice pink hue. I love the buckle on the vamp, too.

Posted Image

I think, in about 3 weeks, i'll have all 5 of these styles in my possession. Sooner than that, if i can find them in my size locally. I found all the above shoes at nordstrom.com

Next, is the Jeffrey Campbell "Jolie" Mary jane pump. I like it. It's not a particularly high heeled pump, but it looks nice and dressy.

Posted Image

I like this best of all the pairs, though some of the others had their attractions :roll:

I recently saw these from http://www.simplybe.co.uk, not usually my taste but for some reason they really appeal to me,

post-280-133522858512_thumb.jpg

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Firstly, here is the "Betty" pump by Facade. I think it looks very sweet and feminine.

I like these. They look like anti-gravity shoes. Great for walking on the ceiling.

LOL

Sorry

post-1115-133522858523_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Guest Loveshiheels

Here are a few pairs I like to have. The red pair are from Barratts, model Kelly 2. The Mary Janes are from Pleasure and the last pair from faith.

post-8861-133522858536_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522858538_thumb.jpg

post-8861-133522858541_thumb.jpg

Here are a few pairs I like to have. The red pair are from Barratts, model Kelly 2. The Mary Janes are from Pleasure and the last pair from faith.

hi! I love all those!! Wow!! I went to TJ Maxx tonight, and saw some very nice Steve Madden pumps, black patent, for ONLY $20.00(US). I couldn't find the shoe's mate, soo i couldn't buy them. I looked all over the damn store for the mate. Oh well, i will have to find it at another TJ Maxx store here in town.

MJ's and the ones from faith are really HOT!!!!!!!

real men wear heels

Thank you for sharing the photos with us. I too really love the last two pairs of high heels. They are pretty and sexy. I would love to have those in my collection, too.

All nice looling shoes...The maryjanes are my favorite..:roll: