question for everybody?

Marvinheels

ok i have been chatting with a lady that post videos of herself in high heels on youtube all the videos she post are of her either laying on a bed or sitting. well i asked her if she could make a few videos of herself walking in the heels, she said she didn't want to ruin her shoes and that all she did was collect them. now my question is, why buy a pair of high heels if you are not going to wear them out somewhere or walk in them?

Guest Loveshiheels

Well if she going to wear them then she might as well walk in them. You not going to ruin a pair of heels in the time it take to make a video. Could we have a link to this lady videos please.

I know many women who buy shoes, wear them once, then never again or seldom again. I know some who buy them to wear for a special occasion, then never wear them, for whatever reason. Then, like others have mentioned, there are simply collectors. Everyone has to have a hobby.:roll:

Special dresses/outfits must have just the right shoes. And, vice versa! And, some only get worn whenever the ensemble is worn. (if you need more information please ask my wife. She's the authority on ensembles :roll: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

here is the youtube link of her

http://www.youtube.com/user/bebeinheels

she is pretty nice to chat with but i just don't understand why not walk around in some of the videos, it reminds me of some of these website models, that you look at the bottom of the shoes they are clean as can be, heck i myself like to wear heels, and all of my shoes have some marks on them on the soles even i will sneak out at night and walk up and down the driveway in heels.

I just checked her youtube page, lot of "fetish" shoes, from 80-90s. Liked the boots she was wearing in one clip. Maybe she likes to keep her wild pairs in mint condition. :roll: One collects stamps, one collects shoes, one collects cars. and so on..

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

well that is true Nina i have seen some wild pair shoes go on ebay as high as $400 or more. i think if i paid that much for a pair of shoes that went for maybe $50 or so when they were in style and the store was around i would put them in a safe or something.

well that is true Nina i have seen some wild pair shoes go on ebay as high as $400 or more. i think if i paid that much for a pair of shoes that went for maybe $50 or so when they were in style and the store was around i would put them in a safe or something.

It is a judgement call. I went shoe shopping today. There were some very expensive high heels that I would not care to own. The one's I liked were less expensive.