New black patent pumps

Marcus

Well, not very new, they're two months old. They're 13 cm high plus 1 cm platform, fantastic to walk in and extremely comfy despite they height (kinda low for me :] ). I'd love to hear/read your comments about, especially women's.

post-7212-133522854523_thumb.jpg

post-7212-13352285453_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522854538_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522854545_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522854552_thumb.jpg

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Not my style, but the height and small platform seems to have a great feeling to wear and walk in. It seems to float your boat very well, congrats

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I got'em in where I bought these pair of boots. Unluckily I wear them only at home, but lately I'm considering a little heel-streeting. Who knows!

@ Thighboots2:

Well, even if they're eur40 I'm in fact an eur 42. I think I've incredibly stretchable feet since I can wear much smaller shoes with no problems. Yes I'm lucky!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Well, not very new, they're two months old. They're 13 cm high plus 1 cm platform, fantastic to walk in and extremely comfy despite they height (kinda low for me :] ).

I'd love to hear/read your comments about, especially women's.

Those are some sweet pumps.

It looked like there was some kind of bow or design on the front of the pumps. I remember many, many years ago when my mom wore high heels, she had several pais with bows or flowers or some kind of decoration on them.;)

• 2 years later...