Goodbye for a little while

Sadly, my wife of 10 months and I have decided to part our ways. Long story short, we were different in many ways to begin with, and while some of these differences were beneficial, some did not appear until after we moved in together, which was about the time I proposed. We both changed in the 3 1/2 years since we met, and unfortunately not ways that brought us closer together. While she was supportive of my wearing heels, she was not as fond of it, and that was a small factor that weighed in our decision. So, a little hiatus for me from high heel discussions to reflect on our time together, sort things out, and maybe do some more self discovery (something we both experienced in many ways). Don't worry, the heels aren't going away or being cast off in the nearest thrift store or recycling center. She agrees that high heels are part of who I am, and I shouldn't stop wearing them for someone else. She hopes someone comes along who likes wearing them as much as I do, and is not only supportive but encouraging of my wearing them. ;)

Sorry to hear of your impending breakup. Hope you get things sorted out and back here soon. Take care.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Good luck Radiodave, I hope you get yourself sorted soon and come back to let us know how you're doing.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 3 weeks later...