Which should my next purchase be?

tanith

I'm wanting to get a new pair of thigh high boots but I can't decide between these three. They all are somewhat simmilar and about the same price I'm just having a problem deciding between them. So I wanted to see what everyone thought before I purchased one. Thanks in advanced for any advice.

post-9408-133522853888_thumb.jpg

post-9408-133522853892_thumb.jpg

post-9408-133522853894_thumb.jpg

i'll vote for #1. they look more classic, and (to me) say "all business". ;) let us know...

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

i'll vote for #1.

they look more classic, and (to me) say "all business". ;)

let us know...

I will as soon as my mind is made up. I've also asked a couple of my friends and they are voting for the second one, But im still not sure.

hi! what you trying to do????????? make us jellows, well you sucsseded J?K:w00t2: all three look good, and would be a difficut choice, well like I always say, in my current mood, would go for the 3rd one. maybe on another day, diffirent mood, could make a diferent choice!! good luck!!!!

While I don' really care for any of the styles you've chosen, if I were you, I would base my decision on where I was going to wear them and what I was going to wear with them. The third pair is much more feminine and would go better with a short skirt dress or woman's jeans with the boots over the legs.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I go along with Bubba, I have no preference, except to say, what is your intent and who do you want to impress? Good luck on your purchase! So we are from the same general area and thanks for replying in the Real Life Meetings forum. We obviously share a desire to wear high heels and maybe we could get together and share some thoughts. Tanith, in a reply to this post, continue your posting in my thread at the Real Life Meetings forum. For everyone else, I'm sure Tanith will still appreciate everyone's input about which boots to purchase by countinuing to reply here. As always happy heeling.

I just saw them online and really liked those three pairs of boots. I would like to get all of them but i only can afford one pair right now and wasn't able to make up my mind. Right now its a toss-up between the second and third pair. @Histilleto A movie would be great. What movie that looks good? With school and work I haven't been able to keep up on whats out.

Sorry for not posting sooner, school has given me a ton of homework. Anyway, back to the subject. I have decided to go with the 2nd pair. I'll be ordering them here soon. Thank you everyone for helping me decide.