torn

mccar7hy

Im torn bewteen these two pairs and gettin both isn't an option- the first has a 5'' heel and is $19 while the second has a 5.5'' and goes for $38. I like the style of the second but I'm poor so money is an issue. Which would any of you choose given the circumstances?

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/dohc900/?action=view&current=5.jpg

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/dohc900/?action=view&current=55.jpg

I have the first pair and I have got to say that they're pretty comfortable. The only problem with the stretch boots is that the material is very quick to 'slide' down your legs and bunch up.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Since money is an issue, and I assume you're happy with the style, fit and details of either, I would vote for the cheaper model. There's nothing wrong with shopping at the lower price-range. I do it. I'm sure many others do likewise. What's important is how you feel about the shoes, and how the shoes feel on you. Dan

I like the second. I don't think it's that big of a platform and I just like the over all look. Would look great with jeans. You only go around once so don't let a couple bucks difference stop you from choosing what you really want.

real men wear heels

The first ones, (Laura boot by Pleaser) are very nice with a 5" heel but they are too wide in the calf for me. I like a tight look and feel but as I have thin legs, it didn't work for me.

It's all about the heel!

• 2 weeks later...

The correct answer is...the pair that you like the best. If you had chosen the less expensive pair and wouldn't have been happy with them or regreted buying those as opposed to the other, the money really wouldn't have mattered. I wouldn't have been much help to you. I liked both boots for different reasons. You made the right choice...your choice!;)