hello from a long time reader first time poster

tanith

Hello everyone! As the title says, I've been reading this forum for sometime now but just haven't posted anything. Well I am posting for the first time and thought it was probably time to introduce my self. I am 20 yrs old I live in Salt Lake City, Utah I currently attend college. And for as long as I remember I have always loved heels. Don't own any yet but will be changing that tonight.

Another lurker emerges from the shadows! Welcome aboard :-) Reading this forum is fun but participating is so much more so. So you're getting your first pair of heels tonight? It's a huge rush and we will want to hear all about it.

Have a happy time!

Welcome, tanith! Isn't it exciting to finally get a pair of high heels of your own? I can remember how excited I was the day I got my first pair. Wish you many hours of enjoyment wearing the. Let us know how it goes. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

well I have my own pair of heels now. Just walking up to the store made me a little nervous. It was lucky that my friend, Amber, was with me. Once we were in the store, we were greetted by the lady running to store. It was kinda funny what happed after she asked the "Can I help you find anything?" question. Amber stated that we were looking to get some heels. Right then the store attendant jokingly said "Is your guy friend getting some too?" followed by a giggle. My friend stated that the heels were for me. ;) After i found a pair that I liked the attendant asked to see them on me. I tried them on and both Amber and the store attendant said I looked really good in them. It was so much fun and a huge rush:w00t2:.

First of all, WELCOME tanith. You have a very cool friend. That first experience must have been a lot of fun huh. 2nd. I lived in SLC for over 2 years back n the 70's. I drove truck for the Salvation Army doing pick ups around the city and needless to say, picked up a lot of shoes. My first real pair came off one of those deliveries. LOL. Not quite as exciting as your first new pair, but still a thrill. SLC is a very beautiful City. Is that where your from originally?

real men wear heels

Yes it is. Born in SLC and lived here for the majority of my life. Lived in Colorado and Idaho for a couple of years but I was to young to remember any of it.

LOL, I too lived in Idaho then to SLC, and on to Colorado for about 15 yrs.

real men wear heels

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, tanith and congratulations on the purchase of your first pair of high heels. You are so lucky to have a friend like Amber. The public purchase of your first high heels is always nervous and exciting. The same with wearing them publicly for the first time. But you've already crossed that barrier, too. Please share your future high heels experiences with us. The very friendly members of this website will be looking forward to them. Welcome again!;)