My Mom knows, but should she too?

ChipsHH

I am just coming up with ideas again & again, but here goes.. As some of you already know, I told my mom about my liking the heels AND wearing them. And of course, she didn't take that lightly (even today, no mention of it AT ALL from her). Well, that's the past, and This is the possible future: I'm planning on telling my cousin, and only my cousin, of my fetish as well. She's a girl, older than me, and has many (and I mean many) heels in her wardrobe, many of which she forgot/forget about. I happened to have... snagged a pair of two out of her closet without her knowing many, many weekends ago, and she has to have forgotten about them by now, as I haven't been there since then. Now, this weekend, I have a chance to: 1) give her pair(s) of shoes back, and 2) reveal my secret to her and her only. She's, of course, my cousin, one that I personally think I could trust from her younger sister-counterpart. And, she's the one with the heels in her closet anyhow, so yeah. I think she'll understand. What do you all think? And, as a little update for those that know me from before, since my "revealing" to my mom, I've told a best friend, who's a girl, about it. She's totally okay with it. Yet, she's not an everyday heel wearer, so that makes things tough. I think she'll come around to helping me shop for some good flats one day ;-D ;) Sheesh! I could write a book out of this! haha

Formally "HHDude"

Good luck. It's always been my experience that if the girl or lady is an avid heel wearer herself then she will be more open to guys wearing them. Moreover, they are often attracted to male heel wearers too though I know that this probably isn't the goal with your cousin.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think it would be a mistake to tell your cousin you've stolen some of her heels. It's probably gonna come as a bit of a surprise to her when you reveal your fetish, but I expect you want her approval? Is then hearing you've been taken hers without permission likely to endear you to her? But then, you know her and I don't. Personally, I'd put them back and if she's cool with you in heels, work towards "sharing" hers. Good luck ;)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

If you are pretty close to her, you should first return her shoes. Then you might shouldn't tell her directly. When she ask you how are you or something similiar. You could tell her not so well because you mother has been hassling you over your love of wearing heels. Which should peak her interest if she wants to help you. Then just explain it to her.

For my opinion, I would be quite upset and angry if i would notice/be told my friends stealing from me, but thats just me. What I would do, I would be totally arnest about it when returning shoes, apologizing being stupid and give her gift card for shoestore, or something that shows you care for her feelings. She might ask why you stole shoes from her, and then tell your passion about them. Hope your still alive ;)

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

• 4 weeks later...

i agree with Nina.... not only is it more honest and direct... it also avoid having to worry about having to lie to her later when she may ask you whether you have ever wear or taken her heels to wear after you've told her your secret.... and it also form an opener for telling her the reason why you took it.... as Nina said, if you got a card or a gift voucher for a shoe store for her and apologise for "borrowing" a pair of her shoes... she's bound to ask why you did it... depending on how she interogates you (ie if she's angry or concern for you), you can then decide whether to go through telling her your love for heels...... all the best....