neww cam, neww pics

Hey! I'm here again. To redeem myself from the sudden leave I did since last year (:santa_hat:), I'll show you my small (again) little wardrobe of heels I have. I'm planning on going to my aunt's to try (and sneak) some pairs on my feet, picture them, and show everyone ;D (and of course, put them back).

post-5877-133522852393_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522852398_thumb.jpg

post-5877-1335228524_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522852402_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Hey! I'm here again. To redeem myself from the sudden leave I did since last year (:santa_hat:), I'll show you my small (again) little wardrobe of heels I have. I'm planning on going to my aunt's to try (and sneak) some pairs on my feet, picture them, and show everyone ;D (and of course, put them back).

Very nice. How's Mom taking it?

real men wear heels

Actually, I had a chance in the morning to take them out and take a pic. So she didn't, or don't, know about them quite yet. I think she forgot about them anyhow >.<

Formally "HHDude"

Actually, I had a chance in the morning to take them out and take a pic. So she didn't, or don't, know about them quite yet. I think she forgot about them anyhow >.<

Just had to ask.lol. I really do like them. They look like a pair of Jessica Simpson's I wanted last year but didn't have the finances at the time.

real men wear heels

Oh, sorry to hear. Hopefully you have it under control now ^-^ I'm planning on putting them on soon, once with socks, and again without. I'll picture them, of course, and bring them on here. I just have to wait for the perfect moment.

Formally "HHDude"

Here's me wearing the 4 in black patent(?) heels with socks. I kinda forced my feet in them, but ONLY to take a few pics. They look much better than with my "ash" feet x] But I'll take some later, if I feel like it.

post-5877-13352285261_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522852613_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522852616_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522852619_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Here's me wearing the 4 in black patent(?) heels with socks. I kinda forced my feet in them, but ONLY to take a few pics. They look much better than with my "ash" feet x] But I'll take some later, if I feel like it.

Nice shoes, but socks? WHITE socks??? AARRGGHHH!! One word, my friend---hosiery!! You don't even have to go whole hog as in pantyhose, kneehighs will work just fine. The right shade will add color to your feet, what's more, no forcing as is the case with wearing socks. FYI.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hose are thinner when compared to socks so they take up less space inside shoes -- a big plus for bigfoot guys that have to skimp on shoe sizes. The nylon material is a lot slipperier than socks too -- it slides into shoes much better. Take it into consideration. . .

Have a happy time!

• 2 months later...