Saigon Buffet - Friday 15th February 2008

Dr. Shoe

The heelmeet Friday lunch will be at The Saigon buffet, 16 Nelson Road, Greenwich SE10 9JB Tel: 020 8853 8288/8853 0414. Time: 13.00 (1pm for our American Cousins!) To get there: train to Greenwich Station or DLR to Greenwich Maritime. Follow signs to the Maritime Museum and it comes up on the right. If you prefer, we will meet up in Starbucks, Thomas Street (Next to London Bridge Station) at 12.30.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If you prefer, we will meet up in Starbucks, Thomas Street (Next to London Bridge Station) at 12.30.

Thanks a million for the post Dr. Shoe.

So to make this clear for other people, are you going to be at the Starbucks at 12:30?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Dr Shoe,

Excellent. I meet at the resaurant. Looking at the map it is REALLY close to the DLR stop for the Cutty Sark.

TB2

It is...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there at the Saigon Chinese retaurant for Lunch on Friday 15th Feb at 1 pm. I can't see the point of assembling a considerable distance away at Starbucks at 12.30 only to immediately travel quite a journey to Greenwich (????). I am also attending the evening meal in Soho, the all-day Heelmeet at the Miller on Saturday, and possibly the Thursday night meal. Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I'll be there at the Saigon Chinese retaurant for Lunch on Friday 15th Feb at 1 pm. I can't see the point of assembling a considerable distance away at Starbucks at 12.30 only to immediately travel quite a journey to Greenwich (????). I am also attending the evening meal in Soho, the all-day Heelmeet at the Miller on Saturday, and possibly the Thursday night meal.

Cheers, Heelfan

Yes I know but I was going to guide those who are a little unfamiliar with the city layout and besides It's only 7 minutes on the train...

Don't you just hate work! I am detailed to look after a visitor from our US office today, so I won't be able to attend. Damn. Hope you have a good day guys. Wear them with pride. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 4 weeks later...