Hi, I'm new!

Hello everybody and Happy Hollidays to all. I was just granted membership and wanted to drop in and say hi. I am big time into heels and have been for as long as I can remember. I have a serious facination with heels, anything from 2" and up. I love the sound of heels on hard surfaces and I enjoy watching women who master the walk too. This to say that watching someone, who should have stayed in flats, unsuccessfully attempt to walk in heels, is not so much of a treat to me. In fact, it can be quite disapointing to hear the sound of heels just to turn and see someone struggle walking in them. I also love wearing heels myself and do so on a regular basis, both at home, at the office and out and about. I am confortable in up to 5" heels, but for a relaxed, almost neutral feel, I prefer 4" boots. Have a good collection of shoes and boots, probably around 100 pairs or so, but I havent counted in a while. There are a few flats or low heeled ones for good measure, but by far the most are in the 2 1/2" to 5" range. Anyways, just a short introduction. I am looking forward to getting to know y'all, and to take part in the discussions on the forum.

Yes there is just something about that sound and the look. I think the choise of footwear also says something about the personality of the wearer, be that a male or a female. If a person does not want to me noticed, high heels is probably not going to be the first choice!

Welcome Heelevation, Awesome. we used to live in Gainesville and our business was in Norcross, moved to BC, Canada in 1994. We always loved heeling around Buckhead and Phipps Plaza. Cheers, cathy & david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...