Wow, what a site!!!!

Wow, this is so cool, I finally found a web site where people are just like me. Absolute lovers of high heels. The stories I have been reading are just wonderful and uplifting. I too have been wearing heels for a long time now, and ever wondered if I was just a freak of nature or something. Now I know that I am not. Whew..... Well just a little bit about me....male, 31, married and have 4 kids. My wife and daughters know about the love I have for heels, but my boys don't. Although all are older, my girls seem to be more mature and open to "society abnormalities" but my boys, well, they are a little, how do I say this, closed minded. My wife fully supports me as we have been in public and I was in heels and she was not. She prefers sneakers and I just have to have the heels. I have been wearing heels for about 10 years or so( been so long I have lost count...he he). I prefer pumps and sandels with little to no platform. Well I don't know what else to say in this hello as I am sure we will learn more about each other as time goes by. I am just so HAPPY that I found this web site. I guess I should say a formal HELLO TO ALL... I'm crazy I know( but in a good way ). I welcome any questions that you may have, as they will be answered honestly and to the best of my ability. Thank you. Yours truely, Wolf

Hi! Nice to have you join us. You'll find that most of the men here have been wearing heels for a long time and have loads of experiences to relate. I'm sure a lot of us are looking forward to reading your comments. :smile: