Nice shoe!

euchrid

euchrid, I don't know the circumstances this person was up against to choose the attire worn, but seems appropriate if the occasion is somewhat of a formally dressed event. Her choice of footwear doesn't seem to detract from this social gathering. Obviously, she had some kind of foot and/or ankle injury that made it necessary to use crutches and prevents her from wearing the other heel. If you have other information concerning the circumstances of this pictures to back up your statement " too silly for words", I am open to another view. SarahLou, Vain? If so, I'm quilty also and we all must be vain.

Perhaps she sprained her ankle while at the function where the picture was taken. Without knowing all of the facts, it's premature to think of it being silly.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Perhaps she sprained her ankle while at the function where the picture was taken. Without knowing all of the facts, it's premature to think of it being silly.

Nah, she'd sprained it before she attended the function.

I remain of my original opinion.

Always High-Heel Responsibly