NYC Heel Meet: Halloween Weekend, Sat Oct. 27th 12:00

kneehighs

Dinner reservations are confirmed for Friday, October 26th at Daniel at 8:45. I reserved a table for 3 (give or take 1). If anyone else would like to join us for what in my opinion and William Grimes' (former reputable restaurant critic for New York Times) opinion is one of the best restaurants in Manhattan, please notify me either via pm or here of your interest. How to dress: Jacket required for men. Tie recommended. You don't have to wear a 3.5K bespoke suit from Duncan Quinn to come!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

I confirmed the reservations today in person at Via Delle Zoccolette for the Saturday heel meet. At 12:00 there will be a Dog Halloween Parade at Tompkins Square Park too, weather permitting. Looking forward to seeing you there!

I confirmed the reservations today in person at Via Delle Zoccolette for the Saturday heel meet.

At 12:00 there will be a Dog Halloween Parade at Tompkins Square Park too, weather permitting.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Can I put a leash on Scott and enter him in the Parade?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I confirmed the reservations today in person at Via Delle Zoccolette for the Saturday heel meet.

At 12:00 there will be a Dog Halloween Parade at Tompkins Square Park too, weather permitting.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

I went to the parade last year and it was great fun. There were bassett hounds dressed as sheriffs as well as "hot dogs". Check out my report from last years heel meet in NYC and there should be pics.

Dinner reservations are confirmed for Friday, October 26th at Daniel at 8:45. I reserved a table for 3 (give or take 1).

If anyone else would like to join us for what in my opinion and William Grimes' (former reputable restaurant critic for New York Times) opinion is one of the best restaurants in Manhattan, please notify me either via pm or here of your interest.

How to dress:

Jacket required for men.

Tie recommended.

You don't have to wear a 3.5K bespoke suit from Duncan Quinn to come!

Jacket required for men and a tie recommended 8) Sorry, but this icon was simply necessary! As a guy with a punk mentality I would even prefer to creep through a garbage bin ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Looks like planets are aligning for me to join this meet! I will confirm nice dinner directly with KH. But OK for the night activities.

P

Kewl! I assume you will make it to Daniel? We'll talk on the phone...I will give you a call.

• 2 weeks later...

Some things to do after brunch this coming Saturday. We can decide as a group what to do.

1. Visit the Halloween Dog Parade in Tompkins Square Park

2. Visit to Tall Size Shoes at 32 West 39th (off 5th Avenue) and walk 10 blocks north for a special visit to Saks Fifth Avenue (5th Avenue and 49th) to see their shoe section that is so large, it has it's own dedicated zip code.

3. Possible Visit to Museum on 5th Avenue and 27th Street.

4. Any other good ideas are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...