Matching Mary Janes

johnieheel

That is such an awesome gift, and hey........they almost look like the same SIZE too! May you both wear them in good health for many moons. Congrats! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

It is great to see a couple sharring the same style of shoes together. I also admire that you are both wearing skirts or dresses in the first picture. I just wish that there were more pictures like it.

Its really great when you can share your love for shoes with the person you love. I like the pic :wavey:) Highheeldude..... I have just ordered the shoes in your avator. I'm locking myself in and posting the keys to Micha.... should be fun for a few days :smile:

Never try to baptise a cat

Great idea, makes an original difference from exchanging rings.... I wil suggest same to soulmate... we try now to go out wearing matching nailpolish and have matching light blue faded denim knee length jackets (wkd they are - go to womens dept topshop now b4 they sell out!!) Glad youve also got a lady who loves heels and fashion !! Best wishes again!

Its really great when you can share your love for shoes with the person you love.

I like the pic :wavey:)

Highheeldude.....

I have just ordered the shoes in your avator.

I'm locking myself in and posting the keys to Micha.... should be fun for a few days :smile:

No U didn't! I love those shoes. Iv'e been saving for them. I think they are about 200.00 US. Show us pix when you get them.

real men wear heels

Are they from http://www.italianheels.com/index_en.shtml ? This where I found them. Let me know when you get them. I cannot find them on my ebay.

Nope.

The company is called sexy little numbers.

refine your ebay search to the UK and try again.

failing that, you could get someone from the UK to buy them for you and post them over to you!

Jon

Its really great when you can share your love for shoes with the person you love.

I like the pic :sad:)

Highheeldude.....

I have just ordered the shoes in your avator.

I'm locking myself in and posting the keys to Micha.... should be fun for a few days :wavey:

I promise to send your keys back immediately by registered letter. I don't want that you will die by hunger. I would loose a nice chess opponent from Red Hot Pawn. But I don't know how fast british mail or the german post is really :smile: Be prepared to do your daily purchases on stiletto heels or fill up your freezer! By the way: I have already done my daily purchases on 5'' thigh high boots under long hip jeans. I don't think that I am a coward.

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I promise to send your keys back immediately by registered letter. I don't want that you will die by hunger. I would loose a nice chess opponent from Red Hot Pawn. But I don't know how fast british mail or the german post is really :smile: Be prepared to do your daily purchases on stiletto heels or fill up your freezer! By the way: I have already done my daily purchases on 5'' thigh high boots under long hip jeans. I don't think that I am a coward.

Hi Micha :wavey:

I am not bothered about people seeing me in heels - I think they have seen stranger things from my wardrobe.

My only issue is, I don't find heels comfortable at all and I only wear them if I know where I'm going.

The thought of being forced to wear them everywhere is the buzz :sad:

I know your not a coward, Micha ;) Your an inspiration to everyone on here with your courage and insight.

I just wish that where not so good at chess LOL

heelsnhose77:

When I get paid next, I will buy a pair for you and you can pay me what I paid for them, if you want

Jon