Getting Married!

johnieheel

I just want to say Thanks to all for your support and congrats to my fiancee and I on getting married this Sat. I know I am the luckiest guy , oe one of the luckiest guy's on the planet right now and am looking forward to a fun and happy life of helling with my wife. Thank you all. Johnie and Ruth Heel.

real men wear heels

Congrats, but I really hope you mean heeling, or it might be a turbolent marriage.......:smile:

Swedish greetings to both of you.

OOPS! Just got a little excited. TY Admirer5577. lol

real men wear heels

Best of luck to both of you!!! Of course we need to know the shoe choices of the bride and groom for their wedding!!!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

who wore the higher heels to yhe wedding?

Sorry, The wedding wasn't about heels. It was about two people in love. Although I almost wore my cowgirl boots as my wife had suggested but my brothers were in town that I hadn't seen in years and didn't want to give them the wrong impression, not that I think it would really make any difference to them as they love their little brother unconditionally. Also there were alot of old timers there who wouldn't understand and I didn't want to put my lovely wife in an embarrassing situation. Now we can go about our business and wear our heels where ever we choose.

real men wear heels