• Replies 55.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shyheels

• meganiwish

• manluvheels

• Bubba136

(Ga zin tite - is one of the saying that one exclaims when someone nearby sneezes....I think it is german but I don't know how to spell it.....spelled phonetically and I can't find it anywhere in a dictionary)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

(Ga zin tite - is one of the saying that one exclaims when someone nearby sneezes....I think it is german but I don't know how to spell it.....spelled phonetically and I can't find it anywhere in a dictionary)

No wonder I could not find it in the dictionary. The correct spelling is "gesundheit".

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

GOZINTA

The Jethro Bodine version of math division. Remember him from the Beverly Hillbillies?

Gozinta examples:

2 gozinta 10 .... 5 times

10 gozinta 100 .... 10 times

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

(do I feel silly or what! I was thinking you meant 'goes in tight'! :P )

hmmm, seems like my GOZINTA got overlooked. Oh well ......

oh, and Emma, I love your definition of Gazintite. I think you should submit it to Meriam-Webster for insertion.

and now for my response to GOD BLESS YOU ...

The Sign Of The Cross

dagger

(who was expecting the obvious "high heel"?)

(wow, I'm post #5000 in this thread)

shoto (a japanese sword generally 20 to 24 inches in length - longer than a dagger, shorter than a samurai sword.)

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.