I'm a lucky guy! What I wake up to.

johnieheel

Outside of the shoes being epoxied to your feet and the straps being locked with master-locks... what could be so special????

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

the phot does not quite explain what happened. could you expand?

thanks.

No problemo. I work afternoons and she works days but when we are together on the weekend I always wake up with her putting a different pair of heels to her likeing, and mine of course, on my feet to wear around the house until she chooses which pair she wants me to wear out. Is that expand enough?

real men wear heels

Here is how I 'tricked' my wife into letting me try on heels... I was always pestering her to wear her boots even if we were just going to the shops. She usually would as she knew they were one of my weak points and could always con me into treating her to clothes etc if I got distracted by watching her walk in her heels. One day she wasn't so keen to wear particular boots due to the heel height and the long day we had planned. She said "You wouldn't like it if you had to wear these all day" and I replied, "Well as you are a size 4 I don't think they will fit me!" (I am a size 10). To my surprise she said "I'm sure they make them in your size somewhere" so I tested her by stating that if she could find some and I had drunk enough, I would accept the challenge to prove her point. To cut a long story short, she found some size 10 chunky 4" heeled strappy shoes in a charity shop and bought them. I took the challenge and lost, due to only lasting a few hours around the house, but found that she liked me in them.... Now I have shoes and boots which we wear together maybe once a fortnight, but on days like today when I am not having to work but my wife is, I am sat here typing away in my stiletto knee boots and reading about all you people that share my interests!