Hi everyone,

Hi Firefox, I know nothing on the high heel scene here, as still relatively new here, perhaps someone local here can offer me a few pointers? Been to the excellent "Silhouette" in Rotterdam, about an hours train from here. Well recommended. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Yes, I have also been to Silhouette in Rottadam. I went over in 2001 when we met up with a few guys from Belgium and NL who also liked shoes. In fact Silhouette used to used to sponsor this board when Jeff from NL did the hosting. When I say the "high heel scene" in Amsterdam that could be as simple as what the local girls are wearing ;) I have been to Amsterdam a few times and worn heels there, but as I remember NL is not the best place to see frequent high heel sightings.

Hi again, There is a fetish night over here next saturday 21st, www.wasteland.nl But i think i will chicken out of that. Will upload pics of me in my heels over the weekend. There is also events in june. Just need someone to talk me into going. lol. Jim

Found this site by accident, dream come true. I come from merseyside but currently living in Amsterdam. Love heels and boots. I feel so giggly, like a young girl who has just got her first pair of heels:clap:

Like opening all your christmas presents all in one go ;)

glad to have you with us Jim :o

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

^ Hey Highheeljim! Welcome aboard! We have a few active members here from Holland: ramon020, Robert, and a3 that immediately come to mind because of their regular attendance at heel meets. But there are many others from Holland that are active too. In fact we just had a smaller heel meet in Amsterdam last August. We started in Dam Square and walked around town... In regards to the "pointers" you mentioned...if you search the Real Life meets thread for the International Heel Meet AMS 2006, there is a street diagram of the places we visited that sell larger sized shoes. Hope to see more of you around.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi Kneehighs, I have good and bad news, the bad being that i am moving on to work in an other country, the good news a have several pairs of shoes to give away due to excess baggages. My baggage allowance is usually fifty kilo. They are size 8 and 9 uk

Why not get in touch with Robert or Tom (NL) (or, someone there in Amsterdam) and give the shoes to one of them. They could send the shoes to Richie or Firefox who, in turn, could then auction them off to members of our community. Proceeds can be used to help finance some equipment or software that might be needed or upgrading.

• Like 1