World Heel Meet 2007: Testimonials

kneehighs

Sorry, you've missed it now! LOL

Seriously, keep watching for mini-meets through the year.

I definetely want to go shopping with you some time. I bet you know the cool shops.;)

Yes, like everyone else who posted we had a great time. Morgan M lived up to my hopes and expectations. Just as well as I'd suggested it to Kneehighs. The Miller also was a great venue. We spent the whole afternoon sitting in the sunshine and chatting. We had no great desire to go shopping and were feeling a bit weary from a hard week, so beer (Ruddles) sunshine and chatting were just the thing.

Found these links to photos of the night at TG, but I could not see photos with any of us in them - so far!

This one has a pair of ballet boots though on p13- maybe a3?

http://www.londonfetishscene.com/lfsgallery/viewGallery/145/1015/72/

and this one which has 3 galleries:

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/canvas/2007/mar/10/event-93316

A truly superb night!

Hallo,

thanks 5inchlover for thies links. Indead on 1 of the pics are my legs in Ballet kneeboots. But i asked the photographer also to take the hole picture van top to toe. But thats not there. Perhaps form some others it will show up.

here it's the image:Posted Image

It's was nice to be there.

Go in your heels

A3

Morgan M: at the dining room table

Posted Image

from L to R: Robert, Fog, admirer5577, iloveboots, airwolf, f-private, LadyLiberte, Thighboots2, Mrs. Fog, kneehighs, Ben Franklin

At Morgan M, the chef actually came to visit our table.

The Miller: Group Picture

Posted Image

from L to R: Tara, ramon020, HeelD, Ben Franklin, a3, Pumps, Robert, airwolf, shakedown, Xaphod (his head is right behind HeelD), Calv, kneehighs, admirer5577, Mrs. Fog, Firefox, dww, Fog

Here is another group photo. Many others showed up that are not in these group pictures: Pam, Richie, a3 (not pictured), PhilHH (not pictured), HeelD's Sig Other, a couple of friends of iloveboots, 5inchlover, f_private, iloveboots, and LadyLiberte.

The total number of attendees that showed up at The Miller is officially 28, meeting my expected goal of 25-30 and eclipsing last years record attendance of 19 by 9 more people.

Thanks again to everyone who showed up!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Actually, crotchhiboots had so much fun at the World Heel Meet, that he is already saving money for another trip. Indeed, I have an idea for his TG outfit: Benjamin Franklin! As Ben Franklin would state now, "A penny saved is a penny earned". crotchhiboots carrying a kite at TG as Ben Franklin! Ha.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

A big thanks to all of you for making that meeting a big succes. It was so cool wearing heels all the time without being afraid of other people looking or minding. The TG night was unbelievable. My 1st fetish party, and for sure not the last, yes admirer I loved that party ;) Actually I'm still thinking about that party all the time. A fotographer took a few pictures of me, but I haven't found any pics of it :-(. I was so proud of me in the pvc stuff and the wonderfull knee high boots with 5.5" heels I wore. I hope we'll meet again, and I think London is the perfect place therefor. Especially when there is a TG party...